Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed (25194 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by nwakibie3(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Several persons have been reportedly killed while a police station was badly damaged in Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State in a clash between suspected Fulani Herdsmen and villagers.

Several persons were injured and rendered homeless in the attack that broke out yesterday.

Speaking with ‎DAILY POST, a resident, who gave his name as Cletus, said, “Right now, the Fulani herdsmen are fighting farmers in my community over farm land and crops destroyed by their cows.

“It is happening right now in Akpagodogbo Otukpa. Some people have been killed.

“I learnt the casualty figure is more than four on the part of the community.

“Those at branch are running to Agbaha while the police is patrolling the street and taking every Fulani herdsman into protective custody,” he added.

The source said those injured have been rushed to the Midland Hospital, Branch Otukpa.

When contacted, the Benue state Police PRO, Moses Yamu promised to get back to this reporter at the time of this report.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/10/many-feared-dead-fulani-herdsmen-battle-benue-community/

2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ojun50(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Benue people wen will u guys stand for yr right? Is it wen they wipe u guys off

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Buharison: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are peace loving people, it's nnamdi Cownu pigs that are responsible, quote me if you are a pig

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Bbuhari and his brothers killing nnigerians at will

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by effty(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Where is Kwankwaso? Where is Dambazzau? Where is Buhari? Where is the IG? Where is Miyetti Allahcurraba? Where is Ortomatic

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Karlman: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2017
...TAKING THE FULANIS INTO PROTECTIVE CUSTODY...

while IGEDES and AGATUS are being wiped out ....and unfortunately one of their misfit son omenka is busy on nairaland looking for thread with titles on IPOB, NNAMDI KANU AND ANYTHING IGBO while his people perish in droves.

183 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by paBuhari(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2017
You can bet that no fighter jet will be send to benue since the victims are "infidels."

Buhari's govt is synonimous to suffering and bloodshed. The rate at which fulani terrorist are killing middle belt people in cold blood under buhari's administration is nothing but a monumental tragedy and disaster. Yet, Arewa street uchins will not protest against the massacre of lives by fulanis, except against Nnamdi Kanu, who has never killed a fly. Evil people.

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Where are Benue Men for God in Heaven? Idoma people get yourselves out of this mess you are in by joining Biafraa. You have nothing in common with Tivs....Tivs can join hausa-fulani as over 50% of them are muslins.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by nwakibie3(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2017
The police is patrolling the street and taking every Fulani herdsman into protective custody,” he added.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by paBuhari(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Dear middle belters, I hope by now you know who your real enemies are. Join Nnamdi Kanu and liberate your communities from fulani blood suckers. As long as you are "infidels" before their eyes, you are not safe.
Nnamdi Kanu is your only hope to freedom!

Join the movement, JOIN IPOB!

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by nawtyme: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Can you see
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by nawtyme: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2017
nwakibie3:
Several persons have been reportedly killed while a police station was badly damaged in Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State in a clash between suspected Fulani Herdsmen and villagers.

Several persons were injured and rendered homeless in the attack that broke out yesterday.

Speaking with ‎DAILY POST, a resident, who gave his name as Cletus, said, “Right now, the Fulani herdsmen are fighting farmers in my community over farm land and crops destroyed by their cows.

“It is happening right now in Akpagodogbo Otukpa. Some people have been killed.

“I learnt the casualty figure is more than four on the part of the community.

“Those at branch are running to Agbaha while the police is patrolling the street and taking every Fulani herdsman into protective custody,” he added.

The source said those injured have been rushed to the Midland Hospital, Branch Otukpa.

When contacted, the Benue state Police PRO, Moses Yamu promised to get back to this reporter at the time of this report.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/10/many-feared-dead-fulani-herdsmen-battle-benue-community/
@ bolded Exactly what I was telling Aufbauh this morning. And the people who beheaded the lady in kano have been freed while those who fought the Hausas and fulanis in ile-ife are still in detention.
One Nigeria.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by obonujoker(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Middle beltans are actually very dumb... not their fault though.... I think its the way God created them.... if you doubt me try living with a Benue or kogi person, and see for yourself... in everyday rapport etc....

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by proeast(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
nawtyme:

@ bolded Exactly what I was telling Aufbauh this morning. And the people who beheaded the lady in kano have been freed while those who fought the Hausas and fulanis in ile-ife are still in detention.
One Nigeria.
Only in the zoo you will encounter such rubbish. Nigeria is a shame to humanity!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by RZArecta(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Fulani terrorists killing with state authority and protection. Buhari and his terrorist brothers are pieces of shít cool

21 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by truefact: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
All the diabolical afonja Igbo advisers, including the chief Igbo hater omeka, will not come and advice their Fulani slave masters to stop killing Benue people

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by zombieHUNTER: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Fulani herdsmen owns benue land and all her citizens especially omenka

Starting from the day they voted apc and buhari into aso rock

18 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Justiceleague1: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Karlman:
...TAKING THE FULANIS INTO PROTECTIVE CUSTODY...

while IGEDES and AGATUS are being wiped out ....and unfortunately one of their misfit son omenka is busy on nairaland looking for thread with titles on IPOB, NNAMDI KANU AND ANYTHING IGBO while his people perish in droves.
that one is looking for cockroaches,rats and locusts on any Igbo thread on nairaland. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by MEILYN(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
obonujoker:
Middle beltans are actually very dumb... not their fault though.... I think its the way God created them.... if you doubt me try living with a Benue or kogi person, and see for yourself... in everyday rapport etc....
Your comment doesn't make sense. I have been trying to pick a meaning or two from this your post but it's been difficult.

Your post shows who the dumb person is. You speak like a slowpoke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ahaz: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
ojun50:
Benue people wen will u guys stand for yr right? Is it wen they wipe u guys off
according to omenka ..anybody thst said idoma is paft of biafra is mad..biafra stands for freedom and not dormination as the hausa stooges and there online touts made many to believe.
Since benue and idomas are rejecting an invitation to freedom then servitude is their next option.if not please tell me were on earth do people face such faiths and still are afraid to join a block that is offering them alliance for freedom?

19 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Omenka over to you, stop masturbating on IPOB threads come and show yourself.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by FearGodinall: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
nawtyme:

One Nigeria.
Will the Yoruba's see anything wrong.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ahaz: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:
Fulani herdsmen are peace loving people, it's nnamdi Cownu pigs that are responsible, quote me if you are a pig
the last time i checked it was buhari your god that is a pig and you the junior piglet....continue to push benue people to the wall,and hope you wont call them terrorists when they decide to secede from your satanic caliphate called arewa.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ahaz: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
effty:
Where is Kwankwaso? Where is Dambazzau? Where is Buhari? Where is the IG? Where is Miyetti Allahcurraba? Where is Ortomatic
ppease add were is paul ononvo, were is barnanas gemardi,were is omenka and were is the arewa youths?

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by princemillla(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:

Is pig not better than possessing dead brain

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by madapcmod: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fulani are peace loving ppl, it is ipob that is trying to colonize Benue ppl that are killing them. We r not going to join Biafra. One Nigeria till we Benue ppl are finished.

Omeka akpamu what sayest thou dumb ewedu gobbler?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by adadike281(f): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Benue people, defend yourselves now. Don't wait till u join kanu before u defend yourself. Fulani people do not have two heads. Taraba have done it, Benue can do it too. The time is now or never!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by EricBloodAxe: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ortom is a very clueless governor. I wonder why he hasn't been impeached long ago.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Viergeachar: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
nawtyme:

One Nigeria.

@bolded

Only 6 of them are standing trial.

Others have been released.

Dont be a goat! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) / The Day I Was Defrauded At Alade Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.