Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. (38165 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Mayorless000: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
chaii
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Edge1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
apostlejuly:
He should face the law for committing MURDER!
Dismissal is NOT justice�

The case just had the first hearing today. He has been disengaged which is the first stage.
Justice must prevail.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by West2019(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Which one be dismiss ,I beg let dem be sentence to death by hanging

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by AngelicBeing: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by kokoetemma(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria Police FORCE can never be your Friend
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by ishawlar: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dont mind them na because this killing cast. If not we no go hear anything again on the mata. Kolade sleep well
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Illuminados(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Tie down the idiot,cut slash his wrist and let him watch as his life flows out of his veins
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by BillGoldberg: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Depot:
Dismissal is not enough. he should be jailed for 25 years so that others will learn.

You don't try a force man like that. As they have dismissed him now, they will rearrest him as a civilian and then try him for murder. He will prolly be executed publicly... Just watch. The eyes of the world is on this case and police will want to use him and make good name for themselves.

That man must surely join Kolade.

2 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Stevo35: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
He should steer clear from Lagos till further notice.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
mmadu5:
JUST IMAGINE THIS NONSENSE .THIS TWO IDIOTS NEEDS TO BE HANGED I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT
You get gun?

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Justinba1997(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
you will not no peace in your life
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by andyanders: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Dismissed

He should be sentenced to death by hanging!!!

Exactly on point. The Police image can only be acceptable to Nigerians if the officer is sentenced to death and executed publicly. Dismissing him is the first step and now, we want an open trial whereby the media and the entire public will monitor the proceedings. Only actions like that to these officers that believe that they are above the law, would now cool down and do their jobs, by not intimidating, kidnapping and harassing members of the public. This case should not eceed more than one month from now.

They were set up to fight robbers,instead, they now rob more than the armed robbers they were meant to go after. Look at how healthy the animal looks like. Proceeds of crime. Who knows how many innocent people he has killed.

3 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good. Now let him face the court for murder
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Burgerlomo: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
After dismissal prosecution straight without no further delay #justiceforthepolicebrutalityvictims.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by maxjax(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
person wen go receive this month salary....that one na dismiss
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Sanchez01: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Depot:
Dismissal is not enough. he should be jailed for 25 years so that others will learn.
Jailed, for taking a life? No! He should be sentenced to death. That will serve as a deterrent to other policemen.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Glorymax: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Make the authority do fast go PH o. It has been reported that another trigger happy police officer don kill one driver for Ahoda area.
These killings don comot for gear. Whether make the authority recover all the guns and give them batten for now. Police killing sef follow for the factors wey reduce life expectancy for Nigeria
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by shegra58: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Story

Officer wey dem don transfer to another state command .
Na your own you talk people dey the premises wey dey follow up the case like flies dey follow shit enter toilet you no dey Lagos and you won dey talk wetin dey happen here
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good if it's true
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by shegra58: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
I hope it doesn't just stop there ooo.....he should be severely dealt with to serve as deterrent to the other mumu policemen
Yes that's the first step the police will take they first dismiss him so that he can be tried at the court of law as civilian not all these room orderly trial

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
shegra58:
Na your own you talk people dey the premises wey dey follow up the case like flies dey follow shit enter toilet you no dey Lagos and you won dey talk wetin dey happen here

From my residence to Onipetesi close wey de matter happen is just a 10 minutes drive .

The Police station wey The useless SARS guy dey work to Onipetesi close , na 3 minutes walk .

Police go give public sobo that they've dismissed the guy to calm tension .
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by famzynet: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
See how he looks like hippopotamus. He will know no peace. He looks as fat as the useless SARs policeman that threatened to shoot me except I bail myself with 200k.He even fired shots into the air when they took me to a corner inside their premise at SARS office Port Harcourt. I did nothing. Happened in Port Harcourt in 2017. The man and his fellow SARs scattered my face with slap that night just to intimidate me to pay. I was deaf for one month.What did I do? Coming back late peacefully from my place of work. I showed them ID card.Those men shall never know peace. The money they extort from people will useless their family. They will meet their Waterloo like this elephant useless SARS man. Police is my friend my foot. Useless people.I vowed that day to never help any Nigerian police man or woman. Shameless criminals in uniform.Show me a Nigerian police and I will point you a government empowered criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by thatigboman: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Depot:
25 what? He should be sentenced to death by shooting range
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by wizod(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Dismissed

He should be sentenced to death by hanging!!!
this is d only post a humanbeing wrote on dis issue.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Story

If na "good boy" (the one who brings return from checking point) dem go transfer d bastard go one unknown local government like Biu LG, end of story. Bunch of social miscreants in uniform.

#endFSAR

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
babatee100:

If na "good boy" (the one who brings return from checking point) dem go transfer d bastard go one unknown local government like Biu LG, end of story. Bunch of social miscreants in uniform.

#endFSAR

My point exactly.

Oga at the top will shield him and that's the end of the case .

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
good riddance to a stupid nonsense!
....and rest in pieces in advance!.. blood thirsty Demon!
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by masteroguns(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dis one naa talk..Why den knw kill ham too..so dat he can serve as lesson to other officers..whoso ever dat kill with sword will be kill with sword tooo..
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by moshino(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Story

Where is your evidence?
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by 1shortblackboy: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
mmadu5:
JUST IMAGINE THIS NONSENSE .THIS TWO IDIOTS NEEDS TO BE HANGED I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT
i know say u dey vex but oga calm down na. after they are dismissed they'll be tried i court
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by miharbs212(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Depot:
No Way! After the dismissal then prosecution starts... 25years ke 4where, na firing squad oo " He Who Kills by sword must die by sword" then others will learn.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by demoBaba: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fadomero:
only sack abeg tell me another story

That's first step...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.