Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,006 members, 7,828,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. (38163 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by francofoks: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
why I kon dey pity for the guy now sef... Nawa for me o!
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by GMbuharii: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
One way or the other,he will get back right in.

Na Naija we dey
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by gaventa: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
internal dismissal is based on protocol. a serving officer cant b tried in court... now he is gonna face the real court and charged with murder. RIP Aruba LRD REV JJ

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Monday60655(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Because Kolade Johnson is popular. What about many innocent Nigerians that police have been killing.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by stagger: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
This Inspector needs to spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri. A death sentence would be letting him off too easy.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by stagger: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
andyanders:

Exactly on point. The Police image can only be acceptable to Nigerians if the officer is sentenced to death and executed publicly. Dismissing him is the first step and now, we want an open trial whereby the media and the entire public will monitor the proceedings. Only actions like that to these officers that believe that they are above the law, would now cool down and do their jobs, by not intimidating, kidnapping and harassing members of the public. This case should not eceed more than one month from now.

They were set up to fight robbers,instead, they now rob more than the armed robbers they were meant to go after. Look at how healthy the animal looks like. Proceeds of crime. Who knows how many innocent people he has killed.

That Inspector reminds of DSP George Iyamu, the police commander of the anti-robbery squad who was supplying weapons to Lwrence Anini and his gang. The man was struggling when he was being led to the stakes to be dispatched by a firing squad, not believing the fate that was to befall him.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Triniti(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Story

Officer wey dem don transfer to another state command .
Lies, that guy is a scapegoat. He’s going to prison, there are so many police officers like him in prison for things like this
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by WeRblessed(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=inkon post=77266822]Good for him[/quote

Please kindly remove the picture in this add or get sued

You can't just go online and copy pictures without permission. Do that ASAP
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by AmazingELixir: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

Hmmm! With this dismissal another set of would-be armed robbers loading ooh.

" in total neglect to the provisions of Force Order 237 on the use of Firearms.”

grin grin grin how many police men known wetin be order 237 let alone the content
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by viovio26: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
visit website

Let's see some of the best happy birthday Shayari in Hindi to wish your friends, brother, sister, mother or father. Let's see some birthday Shayari ..
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by elemagoon(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Story

Officer wey dem don transfer to another state command .

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET? NO BE ONLY TRANSFER NA DEMOB....Look okay take it for granted...the indicted Inspector is 1) by this finding DISMISSED and 2) charged to court with MURDER. HE IS ON HIS OWN.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by slex(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
They should just put that killer on the floor with a big rat covered with a metal bucket over his belly.

Once you heat up the bucket, the rat would start looking for a way out so it will start to dig and chew through the man in order to escape the heat.

End result, the rat would chew through him and eat up some of his organs causing excess loss of blood and all this while he’s still alive.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by christofashion1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
mightyhaze:
So na opeyemi kill am. So why drag the other guy into the mess
no be Opeyemi. Na Ogunyemi...
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by mightyhaze: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
christofashion1:
no be Opeyemi. Na Ogunyemi...
all na yemi. But thx anyways

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by BrokenCock: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Please don't send him to court, send him to the streets!!
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by kayalla(f): 1:06am On Apr 05, 2019
only dismiss? he killed a human, is there no penalty for that?
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Hedonisst: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Edge1:

We all know how to.
Houston Texas library. If you know you know. cheesy grin grin
I don't know o, so I don't know. Give me the lowdown, my brother.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Hedonisst: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2019
babatee100:

If na "good boy" (the one who brings return from checking point) dem go transfer d bastard go one unknown local government like Biu LG, end of story. Bunch of social miscreants in uniform.

#endFSAR

Not possible in this kind of case. Wey matter don each commissioner, reach IGP, even reach presidency? Good boy no solve this one.
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by nick50(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Last last na afonja killing another afonja...
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by nick50(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Na dem dem

Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Offpoint: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2019
Edge1:

We all know how to.
Put a brother through naw, abeg i need some tutorials urgently....
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by nomoreface: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
famzynet:
See how he looks like hippopotamus. He will know no peace. He looks as fat as the useless SARs policeman that threatened to shoot me except I bail myself with 200k.He even fired shots into the air when they took me to a corner inside their premise at SARS office Port Harcourt. I did nothing. Happened in Port Harcourt in 2017. The man and his fellow SARs scattered my face with slap that night just to intimidate me to pay. I was deaf for one month.What did I do? Coming back late peacefully from my place of work. I showed them ID card.Those men shall never know peace. The money they extort from people will useless their family. They will meet their Waterloo like this elephant useless SARS man. Police is my friend my foot. Useless people.I vowed that day to never help any Nigerian police man or woman. Shameless criminals in uniform.Show me a Nigerian police and I will point you a government empowered criminal.

Did you report this?
Re: Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. by Kheney89: 11:31pm On May 06, 2019
Edge1:

We all know how to.
Please show me the way... will be grateful ��✌️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.