Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners (10841 Views)

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by LazyGold(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
The giant of Africa is gradually becoming the midget of Africa undecided

Calling Nigeria the Giant of Africa is an Insult to Nigerians, are you trying to mock us? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by LazyGold(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:
I honestly don't know what some one would be looking for in Ghana in the first place.

Even if you want to leave Nigeria, there is nothing in any other part of west Africa better than in Nigeria.

Besides, there are lots of Ghanaians in Nigeria.
The Nigerian immigration should begin to fish them out.

Saying Nigeria is better than other West Africa country is an Insult to Nigerians. Please stop Disgracing us grin

3 Likes

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Kusherman: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Blue3k2:

Ghana is doing the right thing. I dont understand why some people were thinking Ghana was going to go soft after the meeting in Abuja.

Pls what meeting bro. Any link? I dey Gh like this o
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ironi: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Brandonx:
grin Ghana want to deport. . This is laughable.

Maybe they won’t only deport, they would start killing like they are doing in SA.

No country would sit down for criminals like Nigerians to come and make it a living hell.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Marvelbars: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
superlanny:
ipob and their flat heads have started again in Ghana, deport the mofos back to their mud house villages.

I can see you are a product of an idiot
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ironi: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:
I honestly don't know what some one would be looking for in Ghana in the first place.

Even if you want to leave Nigeria, there is nothing in any other part of west Africa better than in Nigeria.

Why are some of you that dumb?

Are the Ghanaians in Nigeria commiting crimes ??

If they are you must be stupid not to deport them.

Even if they are a nuisance to your country , you have all God given right to throw them out.

It’s the citizens who would force the government to act.

I have no doubt that Nigerian miscreant would be deported en masse very soon, the government would have no choice.

6 Likes

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Chipink(f): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Illuminados:

keep spewing trash,empty headed demented succubus

U mean ur father?

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Blue3k2: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by FroshJaynex(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:

you guys would always have a way to defend crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Nobodywize(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:

the Ghanaianz in Nigeria are not doing yahoo/kidnapping thatz the truth

6 Likes

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Houseofglam7(f): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
LazyGold:

Calling Nigeria the Giant of Africa is an Insult to Nigerians, are you trying to mock us? cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Drink water cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Kusherman: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Just30: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
See ordinary Ghana too dey issue threat

Chei

Naija my country grin
see block head doesnt understand

500 more Nigerians will be sent home next month
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Swanzi(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Some Nigerians are simply demented lunatic and pathetic idiots how can u blame president
Buhari for not dealing with the herdsmen at the middlebelt and the killing of innocent civilians by sars yet stupidity become irritated when Ghanaian security agencies deal ruthlessly with Nigerian miscreants in Ghana

Foools angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by RTSC: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
FroshJaynex:
you guys would always have a way to defend crime.
If that is what you call defending crime, then your parent should have used the money for your education on bet naija.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by RTSC: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nobodywize:
the Ghanaianz in Nigeria are not doing yahoo/kidnapping thatz the truth
There are Ghanaians violating our laws. But don't think Nigeria have stooped so low as to start mass deportation.

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by RTSC: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Swanzi:
Some Nigerians are simply demented lunatic and pathetic idiots how can u blame president
Buhari for not dealing with the herdsmen at the middlebelt and the killing of innocent civilians by sars yet stupidity become irritated when Ghanaian security agencies deal ruthlessly with Nigerian miscreants in Ghana

Foools angry
Xenophobia is not fighting crime. Of course,i don't expect South Africans to know that.
Animals.

It just takes an act of the Nigerian federal government invalidating all Ghanaian certificates from working in Nigeria, and the vast majority of Nigerians there will diminish significantly, along with the revenue.

That is just one way among many, Nigeria can use as reciprocity.

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Funkybabee(f): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Orisirisi... Ghana done dey start small small, the way south unfortunate begin their own. God save my country
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Illuminados(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

U mean ur father?

no i mean ur mother that mated with an incubus to gave birth to a gruesome abomination like you
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by chimeziedickson: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
So sad.....We have lost it
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
You talk like a fool. If you have issues with yorubas, deal wit that,huh? Ghana is not responsible for the crap you call zoogeria,huh?. Such a bloody magg0t grin your father, your entire shitty tribe is sun burnt grin you are a disgrace cool fool
RTSC:

And the funny thing is that the vast majority of Nigerians in Ghana are Yorubas who thinks Ghanaians are their long lost brothers, just because they both look sun burnt.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nonsense! You are not ashamed to say Ghanaians are violating your laws and you are not doing anything about it? Every country, society is governed by laws. You are not doing anybody any favour by allowing law breakers to go free. If Ghanaians are violating your laws, as you claim, how come you don’t deal with them? Pure trashy talk. Let me tell you something. If Nigeria decides not to deal with law breakers, you alleged, Ghana will not do the same. Every lawbreaker in Ghana, whether a Ghanaian or foreigner, will face the law, I can assure you. There are already many Nigerians in Ghanaian jails.

RTSC:

There are Ghanaians violating our laws. But don't think Nigeria have stooped so low as to start mass deportation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Unrated900(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
I dont know why IPob,Benin people and warri people keeps tarnishing the image of this country.

IPOB

IPOB

IPOB

Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Sagay212: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:

And the funny thing is that the vast majority of Nigerians in Ghana are Yorubas who thinks Ghanaians are their long lost brothers, just because they both look sun burnt.

At least the afonjas are not crying about being killed or their businesses targeted by Ghanaians. They are not crying about South Africans killing them because of envy of God knows what.

We know the people who are being decimated like chickens, we know the people who jump out of the window to their death while trying to escape immigration police abroad. We will be here to read more news about these people
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by luluman: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
izzou:
angry

This country is on a self destruct mode.

Nigerians in diaspora should be careful. It won't be long before xenophobic attacks spread to other countries
They will not respect other people values, small time them go say na dem develop Ghana.
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Ironi:

Why are some of you that dumb?

Are the Ghanaians in Nigeria commiting crimes ??

If they are you must be stupid not to deport them.

Even if they are a nuisance to your country , you have all God given right to throw them out.

It’s the citizens who would force the government to act.

I have no doubt that Nigerian miscreant would be deported en masse very soon, the government would have no choice.

Unfortunately, .migration brings the good the bad and the ugly. Only bigots punish people for crimes committed by others they happen to share the same country of birth with.

It is idiotic!
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by RTSC: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Nonsense! You are not ashamed to say Ghanaians are violating your laws and you are not doing anything about it? Every country, society is governed by laws. You are not doing anybody any favour by allowing law breakers to go free. If Ghanaians are violating your laws, as you claim, how come you don’t deal with them? Pure trashy talk. Let me tell you something. If Nigeria decides not to deal with law breakers, you alleged, Ghana will not do the same. Every lawbreaker in Ghana, whether a Ghanaian or foreigner, will face the law, I can assure you. There are already many Nigerians in Ghanaian jails.

We arrest the erring Ghanaians and jail them.

We don't resort to grandiose tales and xenophobia.

That is for small minded countries.

If your government persists on attention seeking, the Nigerian government has instruments to retaliate in means that Ghana would regret.

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Just30: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2019
RTSC:

We arrest the erring Ghanaians and jail them.

We don't resort to grandiose tales and xenophobia.

That is for small minded countries.

If your government persists on attention seeking, the Nigerian government has instruments to retaliate in means that Ghana would regret.
explain xenophobia
?

deporting your miscreant is xenophobia right ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / U.S Urges Its Citizens To Consider Leaving Russia Immediately / Drive-by Shooting In Dubona, Serbia. 8 Dead, 14 Injured. Suspect Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.