Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners (10847 Views)

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Oh dear, oh dear cool What can the nigerian government do to Ghana? you talk like a fool grin what on earth can the government of Nigeria do to Ghana? i am waiting for you to tell me and the whole world how the Nigerian government "can retaliate in means that Ghana will regret." very very stvpid mudder fugger.

Ghana plans to deport hundreds of you foolish nigerians in the coming weeks. We have about four,five million nigerians in Ghana, wheras the number of Ghanaians in shitnigeria is just 500,000. Let's see who will suffer in a tit-for-tat action, ediot.

you must be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug,huh? nigeria genocidal fagg0ts are being chased and clamped into jails all over the world. Tell your governmnet to come for those in Ghanaian jails. We are tired of wasting our resources on those apes grin
[s]
RTSC:

We arrest the erring Ghanaians and jail them.

We don't resort to grandiose tales and xenophobia.

That is for small minded countries.

If your government persists on attention seeking, the Nigerian government has instruments to retaliate in means that Ghana would regret.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Swanzi(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Just30:
explain xenophobia
?

deporting your miscreant is xenophobia right ?

Bruh do u need to waste ur time on that blockhead.
His stupidity can last an entire generation..!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2019
RTSC:

Xenophobia is not fighting crime. Of course,i don't expect South Africans to know that.
Animals.

It just takes an act of the Nigerian federal government invalidating all Ghanaian certificates from working in Nigeria, and the vast majority of Nigerians there will diminish significantly, along with the revenue.

That is just one way among many, Nigeria can use as reciprocity.

A lot of Nigerians are committing heinous crimes in Ghana

I go there and stay there so I know

Robberies, Rape, Fraud, Kidnap etc

Kasoa is now no go area at certain Times of the day.

Nigerians often think that it's because we have accepted lawlessness and foolishness as a way of life in Nigeria, that it's the same elsewhere.
that is why we have so many Nigerians acting lawless everywhere, because they think that they are still in Nigeria

The Ghanaian govt should continue to fish out and deal ruthlessly with them

Don't allow your country to be destroyed beyond repair the way Nigeria has been destroyed

And instead of you to reflect on this

You are talking about response from the Nigerian govt undecided

How do they want to even respond? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Oh dear, oh dear cool What can the nigerian government do to Ghana? you talk like a fool grin what on earth can the government of Nigeria do to Ghana? i am waiting for you to tell me and the whole world how the Nigerian government "can retaliate in means that Ghana will regret." very very stvpid mudder fugger.

Ghana plans to deport hundreds of you foolish nigerians in the coming weeks. We have about four,five million nigerians in Ghana, wheras the number of Ghanaians in shitnigeria is just 500,000. Let's see who will suffer in a tit-for-tat action, ediot.

you must be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug,huh? nigeria genocidal fagg0ts are being chased and clamped into jails all over the world. Tell your governmnet to come for those in Ghanaian jails. We are tired of wasting our resources on those apes grin
[s][/s]

Actually the Nigerian govt can actually take son drastic measures

but it will be destructive for both countries

so let's just forget about it

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Like what? Be more specific? What specific actions or action can the Nigerian government take against Ghana? Are you serious? grin Fuckeduppedness cool I am very very keen to know how the Nigerian government “ can actually take some drastic measures” against Ghana. Please,please say it,huh? grin

Ugosample:

Actually the Nigerian govt can actually take son drastic measures

but it will be destructive for both countries

so let's just forget about it

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Like what? Be more specific? What specific actions or action can the Nigerian government take against Ghana? Are you serious? grin Fuckeduppedness cool I am very very keen to know how the Nigerian government “ can actually take some drastic measures” against Ghana. Please,please say it,huh? grin

I'm not ready to exchange words of insult with anyone.

But know this....

Nigeria -Ghana trade is the ONLY VIABLE west African trading block within ecowas that has benefited us both

If either party disrupts that trading window, it will be disastrous for us both

I actually think more countries in the sub region need to develop trading Windows like we do.

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Haba Ugosample, you talk sense now. You know how your people, at least most of them, behave in Ghana. Don’t you think Ghana hasa sacred duty to flush out all undesirable elements? It really doesn’t matter what the cost is. Sentiments against Nigerians are growing in Ghana, the Ghana government will have no choice than flush out Nigerians. Don’t forget the Ghanaian people determines which government rules them. Ghana is not Nigeria where elections are blatantly stolen with reckless abandon grin

In my opinion, Ghaba will respond appropriately very soon and nothing will happen. Didn’t we carry out mass expulsions in th3 1970s, and Nigeria did sane in 1983 and 1985, and heavens did not fall. That is my honest opinion. Fuckeduppedness cool

Ugosample:

A lot of Nigerians are committing heinous crimes in Ghana

I go there and stay there so I know

Robberies, Rape, Fraud, Kidnap etc

Kasoa is now no go area at certain Times of the day.

Nigerians often think that it's because we have accepted lawlessness and foolishness as a way of life in Nigeria, that it's the same elsewhere.
that is why we have so many Nigerians acting lawless everywhere, because they think that they are still in Nigeria

The Ghanaian govt should continue to fish out and deal ruthlessly with them

Don't allow your country to be destroyed beyond repair the way Nigeria has been destroyed

And instead of you to reflect on this

You are talking about response from the Nigerian govt undecided

How do they want to even respond? undecided

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sorry if I insulted you. You sound like a reasonable person. The problem is that there is very very little trade among west African states, and even between Ghana and Nigeria. The trade between the two countries is very negligible, mainly because Nigeria is putting stumbling blocks on regional and bilateral trade. With or without Nigeria, Ghana is currently doing very well grin

The only thing Ghana imports from Nigeria is natural gas. I was therefore very delighted when Vice President Dr. Bawumiah announced earlier this week that by July or so Ghaba will not need to import natural gas anymore. We have enough gas in Ghana for our domestic use. You see how Nigeria has suddenly become irrelevant?

With most countries in Africa discovering oil and gas, Nigeria has become an irrelevant, sick and impoverished country cool

Ugosample:

I'm not ready to exchange words of insult with anyone.

But know this....

Nigeria -Ghana trade is the ONLY VIABLE west African trading block within ecowas that has benefited us both

If either party disrupts that trading window, it will be disastrous for us both

I actually think more countries in the sub region need to develop trading Windows like we do.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Sorry if I insulted you. You sound like a reasonable person. The problem is that there is very very little trade among west African states, and even between Ghana and Nigeria. The trade between the two countries is very negligible, mainly because Nigeria is putting stumbling blocks on regional and bilateral trade. With or without Nigeria, Ghana is currently doing very well grin

The only thing Ghana imports from Nigeria is natural gas. I was therefore very delighted when Vice President Dr. Bawumiah announced earlier this week that by July or so Ghaba will not need to import natural gas anymore. We have enough gas in Ghana for our domestic use. You see how Nigeria has suddenly become irrelevant?

With most countries in Africa discovering oil and gas, Nigeria has become an irrelevant, sick and impoverished country cool

the same vice president that keeos visiting Dangote and goibg to his site?

Your president has also been there

he seems to be pan African

Once that refinery kicks off

You guys will be buying more refined petrol from NIGERIA cheesy

But I'm sure your politicians don't discuss that much back in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
I don’t think Dr. Bawumiah has visited Dangote or even visited his site. It would have been reported in Ghana. Where did you get your “news” from? No, President Akufo-Addo has never been to dangote’s site. Post any authentic, credible report/news to confirm your statement.

Nigeria needs all the refined oil from Dangote refinery. None of your four refineries are working. At least Ghana has a refinery that still works. Ghana doesn’t suffer fuel shortages. We have enough refined fuel. We don’t need Dangote refinery to provide refined fuel to users in Ghana.

There are even plans to build a second refinery in Ghana.

Ugosample:

the same vice president that keeos visiting Dangote and goibg to his site?

Your president has also been there

he seems to be pan African

Once that refinery kicks off

You guys will be buying more refined petrol from NIGERIA cheesy

But I'm sure your politicians don't discuss that much back in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
I don’t think Dr. Bawumiah has visited Dangote or even visited his site. It would have been reported in Ghana. Where did you get your “news” from? No, President Akufo-Addo has never been to dangote’s site. Post any authentic, credible report/news to confirm your statement.

Nigeria needs all the refined oil from Dangote refinery. None of your four refineries are working. At least Ghana has a refinery that still works. Ghana doesn’t suffer fuel shortages. We have enough refined fuel. We don’t need Dangote refinery to provide refined fuel to users in Ghana.

There are even plans to build a second refinery in Ghana.

https://punchng.com/ghana-others-to-import-fuel-from-dangotes-refinery/

like I said

your politicians don't tell you guys a lot

He,comes to NIGERIA from time to time, and Nana is in Nigeria at least once every two months tongue

they are cutting deals with the govt and business men in Nigeria tongue

Nigeria has much more to offer than you think

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is that all you have to offer to buttress all the talk about our president and Vice President visiting Dangote and all the stuff you spoke about? Hahahahaha you Nigerians never cease to amaze me. You know why? The event you posted happened in Accra and I was one of the delegates. It happened at a hotel in Accra called Kempinski. I was there so I will tell you what happened. Vice President Bawumiah represented President Akufo-Addo at the event.

The journalist, whose report you sent to me, was not even there. At occasion like that people say things, and it depends on what you want to hear. I don’t have to quote the media when it comes to Ghana, because we are the owners of the land and know everything that happens in Ghana.

Let me tell you something. Ghana doesn’t need anything from Nigeria. President Akufo Addo, goes to Abuja mostly for Ecowas meetings etc. Nigeria has nothing to offer a Ghana. 91 million Nigerians are desperately poor and the number is growing. grin 65% of Nigerians are unemployed. Life expectancy in Nigeria is a shocking 45 years. What can a country like that offer Ghana?

Do you have evidence of our leaders “cutting deals” in Nigeria? Fuckeduppedness grin. And if indeed Nigeria has a lot to offer countries like Ghana, why is nigeria not working to alleviate poverty in Nigeria? I get like 50 calls daily from Nigerians desperate to come and live in Ghana? If things are moving well in Nigeria, why are Nigerians desperate to run away?
Ugosample:

https://punchng.com/ghana-others-to-import-fuel-from-dangotes-refinery/

like I said

your politicians don't tell you guys a lot

He,comes to NIGERIA from time to time, and Nana is in Nigeria at least once every two months tongue

they are cutting deals with the govt and business men in Nigeria tongue

Nigeria has much more to offer than you think
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Is that all you have to offer to buttress all the talk about our president and Vice President visiting Dangote and all the stuff you spoke about? Hahahahaha you Nigerians never cease to amaze me. You know why? The event you posted happened in Accra and I was one of the delegates. It happened at a hotel in Accra called Kempinski. I was there so I will tell you what happened. Vice President Bawumiah represented President Akufo-Addo at the event.

The journalist, whose report you sent to me, was not even there. At occasion like that people say things, and it depends on what you want to hear. I don’t have to quote the media when it comes to Ghana, because we are the owners of the land and know everything that happens in Ghana.

Let me tell you something. Ghana doesn’t need anything from Nigeria. President Akufo Addo, goes to Abuja mostly for Ecowas meetings etc. Nigeria has nothing to offer a Ghana. 91 million Nigerians are desperately poor and the number is growing. grin 65% of Nigerians are unemployed. Life expectancy in Nigeria is a shocking 45 years. What can a country like that offer Ghana?

Do you have evidence of our leaders “cutting deals” in Nigeria? Fuckeduppedness grin. And if indeed Nigeria has a lot to offer countries like Ghana, why is nigeria not working to alleviate poverty in Nigeria? I get like 50 calls daily from Nigerians desperate to come and live in Ghana? If things are moving well in Nigeria, why are Nigerians desperate to run away?

punch is Nigeria's biggest newspaper

And when they came, we knew and it was on the news here.

Elumelu, the Ghana VP, a few ministers, Otedola etc were all there

And yes indeed, they have struck the deal
Your president is a pan African, I give that to him

But the refinery has slowed a lil bit tho
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
you don't need to tell me about Punch. I know it is owned by the Aboderide's or whatever. you are mixing up a lot of stuff. The event reported in the Punch happened in Accra, not Lagos. Can you check again? Yes, President Akufo Addo was the special guest at an event hosted in Lagos by Elumelu last year.

if you have anything credible to share, send it so the whole world can read it. Frankly, you are not making much sense. you suffer from a disease mot nigerians suffer from. First, they make some big fallacious statement and when pressed to authenticate, they begin to spin another meaningless lies. if you have evidence Ghana's president or vice president is making deals in nigeria, send it to me and we will take it up,huh?
Our democracy works, is not like the jankara one in nigeria. In Ghana, nobody is above the law, not even the president or the vice president
Ugosample:

punch is Nigeria's biggest newspaper

And when they came, we knew and it was on the news here.

Elumelu, the Ghana VP, a few ministers, Otedola etc were all there

And yes indeed, they have struck the deal
Your president is a pan African, I give that to him

But the refinery has slowed a lil bit tho
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

you don't need to tell me about Punch. I know it is owned by the Aboderide's or whatever. you are mixing up a lot of stuff. The event reported in the Punch happened in Accra, not Lagos. Can you check again? Yes, President Akufo Addo was the special guest at an event hosted in Lagos by Elumelu last year.

if you have anything credible to share, send it so the whole world can read it. Frankly, you are not making much sense. you suffer from a disease mot nigerians suffer from. First, they make some big fallacious statement and when pressed to authenticate, they begin to spin another meaningless lies. if you have evidence Ghana's president or vice president is making deals in nigeria, send it to me and we will take it up,huh?
Our democracy works, is not like the jankara one in nigeria. In Ghana, nobody is above the law, not even the president or the vice president

Why all these long talk and long story?

Yes indeed they were both here

And they were on site with Dangote (the VP )

it was on the news HERE in Nigeria sometime last year

I only posted a punch link that I found, and you are talking plenty undecided

It's ok
Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
i am talking 'plenty' because you are spreading falsehood. the news you sent did not say the president or vice president of Ghana were in nigeria. the report was about an event that took place in Ghana, not nigeria. i cant allow you to go about spreadng falsehood about Ghana. I am sure you will do the same if someone spreads falsehood about nigeria,huh?

Ugosample:

Why all these long talk and long story?

Yes indeed they were both here

And they were on site with Dangote (the VP )

it was on the news HERE in Nigeria sometime last year

I only posted a punch link that I found, and you are talking plenty undecided

It's ok

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by Ugosample(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
i am talking 'plenty' because you are spreading falsehood. the news you sent did not say the president or vice president of Ghana were in nigeria. the report was about an event that took place in Ghana, not nigeria. i cant allow you to go about spreadng falsehood about Ghana. I am sure you will do the same if someone spreads falsehood about nigeria,huh?

I'm spreading falsehood?

like your vice president was not in Nigeria to check on Dangote ?

Nor your president encouraging Dang and committing that once the refinery is on stream, Ghana will be one of the big customers?

You think 650k barrels a day issa joke?

Fine, I'm done witt this conversation

I try to be reasonable, and take everything with a pinch of salt, but May be Indeed what my people say about Ghanaians are just right.

I deal witt some of your ilk in real life, and try to convince myself that this is NOT the case

But like I said, they may just ne right

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners by PetroDollax: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
[s]
Ugosample:

I'm spreading falsehood?

like your vice president was not in Nigeria to check on Dangote ?

Nor your president encouraging Dang and committing that once the refinery is on stream, Ghana will be one of the big customers?

You think 650k barrels a day issa joke?

Fine, I'm done witt this conversation

I try to be reasonable, and take everything with a pinch of salt, but May be Indeed what my people say about Ghanaians are just right.

I deal witt some of your ilk in real life, and try to convince myself that this is NOT the case

But like I said, they may just ne right

Goodbye
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S Urges Its Citizens To Consider Leaving Russia Immediately / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Drive-by Shooting In Dubona, Serbia. 8 Dead, 14 Injured. Suspect Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.