Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State (3772 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by NORSIYK(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is how Gov. Okorocha and his entire administration are leaving Imo State after 8 years of his administration.

What is the best way to define a failed administration? Images shows the ugly situation at Government House roundabout, Owerri, the seat of power, after a little rain fall. Very unfortunate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by Modarun(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mr Zombie, first off, I have never been a supporter of Okorocha, goto the IMO thread and search my mention, but one.thing is.clear, floading in.most times has nothing to do with governance. Owerri is a fload prone area, there is floading in Akwa Ibom despite their good roads and drainage so snap out of it and lets see what Ihedioha has to.offer. one.thing is sure, he should be very mindful not to make thesame mistake that brought shame to Okorocha, ignoring Orlu and Okikwe part of Imo, as it is Owerri shpuld be the last place he should worrry about.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by teresafaith: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Okorocha this Okorocha that, common you guys should cut the man some slack.
Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by Tapout(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Modarun:
Mr Zombie, first off, I have never been a supporter of Okorocha, goto the IMO thread and search my mention, but one.thing is.clear, floading in.most times has nothing to do with governance. Owerri is a fload prone area there is floading in Akwa Ibom despite their good roads and drainage so snap out of it and lets see what Ihedioha has to.offer. one.thing is sure, he should be very mindful not to make thesame mistake that brought shame to Okorocha, ignoring Orlu and Okikwe part of Imo, as it is Owerri shpuld be the last place he should worrry about.

My friend keep quite..was going to ask you if u've ever been to owerri, but with that bolded sentence, its obvious u don't even know what u are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by NORSIYK(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Modarun:
Mr Zombie, first off, I have never been a supporter of Okorocha, goto the IMO thread and search my mention, but one.thing is.clear, floading in.most times has nothing to do with governance. Owerri is a fload prone area, there is floading in Akwa Ibom despite their good roads and drainage so snap out of it and lets see what Ihedioha has to.offer. one.thing is sure, he should be very mindful not to make thesame mistake that brought shame to Okorocha, ignoring Orlu and Okikwe part of Imo, as it is Owerri shpuld be the last place he should worrry about.

Do you even know how Owerri was before okorocha took over?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by realstars: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Boat needed
Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by sonature1: 3:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Tapout:

My friend keep quite..was going to ask you if u've ever been to owerri, but with that bolded sentence, its obvious u don't even know what u are talking about.

Sound smart and present a solid argument to counter his.
Use facts and figures to show that he's wrong.
That's how intelligent people argue.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by Tapout(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2019
sonature1:

Sound smart and present a solid argument to counter his.
Use facts and figures to show that he's wrong.
That's how intelligent people argue.

i had intentions of doing so, but like i quoted him earlier making reference to his statement that "owerri is a flood prone area", trying to counter his argument intelligently is totally a waste of intelligence/time and not worth it. besides even if i decide to do so, i'll first of all have to start by teaching him that the subject matter is spelt "Flood" and not "fload"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by ikennaoma(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Tapout:

See who is talking... Owerri is flood pron... Old nekede, Royce rd by umuezirike hospital, wethrel rd and to name a few... This areas was a death trap before rochas came in.... Even some areas in port Harcourt where I work at times. Whenever it rains heavily St johns,market junction, oil mill by mtn etc will be a dead zone. But one good thing is some minutes after the downpour you won't even notice that the place was flooded... So don't ever be biased in your judgement... Let's wait and see the miracle working governor to come in
Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by RichBoy247: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2019
There have been heavy floods in USA and Europe. The citizens did not kill their leaders for it.
Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2019
shocked

What are shame!

He is only interested in statue molding..
Re: This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State by tesppidd: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2019
NORSIYK:
This is how Gov. Okorocha and his entire administration are leaving Imo State after 8 years of his administration.

What is the best way to define a failed administration? Images shows the ugly situation at Government House roundabout, Owerri, the seat of power, after a little rain fall. Very unfortunate!
Maybe I need to show you photos of Port Harcourt.

This is kids' stuff when compared with Rivers floods.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Based Man Offers To Pay N1.2million Reward To Anyone With Proof.. / This Is Why North Will Never Attack Southerners / Tinubu Is 9 Years Older Than His Daughter, 7 Years Older Than His Mom,pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.