Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So (17547 Views)

Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Racoon(m): 1:09am On Sep 14, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who should be speaking about the achievements of his administration are not doing so. Buhari said this on Tuesday during a visit to Imo to inaugurate some projects in the state.

He said considering the available resources when his administration came into power, the current government has performed “extremely” well.

“On the question of insecurity and bandits, the Second Niger Bridge, if Nigerians will reflect; anyway, to be frank with you, I blame the Nigerian elite for not sitting and thinking hard about our country,” Buhari said.

Between 1999 and 2015 when we came in, I will like people to check the Central Bank and the NNPC. The average production was 2.1 million barrels per day at the average cost of $100 per barrel. So, Nigeria was earning at this time 2.1 million times 100 times the number in those years.

“But look at the state of infrastructure; some of the roads since the good old PTF days. Look at the railway; it was virtually killed. Power, we are still struggling.

“But when we came, it was an unfortunate incident — the militants in the south-south were unleashed; production went down to half a million barrels per day. Again, unfortunately, the cost of petroleum went down from $28 to $37.

Look at the problem in the north-east. Check with anybody from Borno or Adamawa. How many local governments were in the hands of the government and how many were in the hands of Boko Haram? Bloody fraudulent people, whoever they are; they are fraudulent.

“But now, go and ask the hardworking governor of Borno state — a very hardworking governor. The federal government is in charge now.

“So, in relative terms of time and resources, this administration has done extremely well. I have to say it because those who are supposed to say are not saying it. I don’t know why.”

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-those-who-should-be-marketing-my-administration-are-not-doing-so/amp

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Racoon(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Always blaming & passing the buck. Oga, the truth is that you have nothing to show as achievements except the some few infrastructure. So no Nigerian in his or her right thinking sense will want to glorify a woefully failed govt.

Meanwhile, what has the legendary lying machine of the govt been doing? Abi Lai Mohammed have so much gagged the media that they cant also project the achievements of the govt anymore?

This senile old catastrophe of a president thinks he is still campaigning for office as it was in 2015

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Why will they do so undecided undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Racoon(m): 1:16am On Sep 14, 2022
“So, in relative terms of time and resources, this administration has done extremely well. I have to say it because those who are supposed to say are not saying it. I don’t know why.”
Yeah! Buhari government have really surprised Nigerians by ensuring that food insecurity became the order of the day. Economic meltdown, 4 digits inflation, fleeting unemployment, bastardization of our healthcare/ educational institutions(ASUU strike), liquidation of many companies, are the hallmarks of his disastrous regime.

What about the widespread deteriorating insecurity that even his own convoy was attacked in Daura by terrorists? Under his watch, terrorists launched daring raids on the NDA, Nigerian Army University-Biu, Kaduna Airport among many.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by slivertongue: 1:20am On Sep 14, 2022
A good product sells itself. The deliverables should be good enough to market a product. Buhari was sold through creating false hopes and capacity. Now he wants NIGERIANS to continue living in lies and propaganda.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by kokoA(m): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Their conscience won't allow them do that.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by slivertongue: 1:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Nobody is proud to market a reinforced failure.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by chatinent: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Your name alone demarkets you.

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Totilopussylick(m): 2:23am On Sep 14, 2022
So, in relative terms of time and resources, this administration has extremely

(failed woefully).

Buhari have to say it because those who are supposed to say it are not saying it tongue

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by ObamaMessi: 2:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Your presidency is sure the best, but IPOB terrorists and AFONJA skull miners will not acknowledge that but will only market their fellow terrorist and druglord.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by otipoju(m): 2:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Always blaming everyone else but himself. Na 8 months remain and your eye go clear.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by booblacain(m): 3:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Buhari did help to improve electricity, he did not destroy it. lets give him some kudos for that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by michlins(m): 3:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Even at the end of your administration, you're still blaming someone else.

Why not secure, improve the Nigeria production and earn same like others. Why not ask yourself why things are going wrong for you.

Nigerians gave you power in 2015, you still have the guts to blame them after eight years.

This mistake will never be repeated in 2023. We must resist APC at all levels

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by SmartPolician: 4:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Buhari has tried to put Boko Haram and ISWAP in their place because we no longer hear bombs go off in the North East region, especially Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States.

He deserves some credit for that.

However, the next administration will inherit banditry and kidnapping because that's another worrisome dimension insecurity has assumed.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Totilopussylick(m): 4:37am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Buhari has tried to put Boko Haram and ISWAP in their place because we no longer hear bombs go off in the North East region, especially Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States.

He deserves some credit for that.

However, the next administration will inherit banditry and kidnapping because that's another dimension insecurity has assumed.

Are ESN/Ipob miscreants

Vandalism

Oil bunkering

Ritualists

Skull miners not Part of security challenges tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by SmartPolician: 4:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Are ESN/Ipob miscreants

Ritualists

Skull miners not a security challenges tongue

Terrorism is the worst form of insecurity because you are trying to stop suicide bombers on a mission to kill themselves; they just want others to die with. Buhari, though I am not a fan, has done well in this aspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by lonecatt(m): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Failure is not marketable Oga

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Moh247: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2022
On infrastructure he did well, nepotism and not handling security was his major problem
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by akinmusi(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2022
The blind too aren't exempted. They can see the difference.

Well those interested in real estate and car dealerships, and earning commissions as side hustle from sales of the same Real Estate and Car deals can get in touch with me.

NB: you must have passion and be committed to online networking and relentless attitude to get the best out of yourself. I will also be available to give tips and guides for working online.

Kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Jflex07(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

Terrorism is the worst form of insecurity because you are trying to stop suicide bombers on a mission to kill themselves; they just want others to die with. Buhari, though I am not a fan, has done well in this aspect.
Keep celebrating mediocrity.. It's a shame how we rate these politicians who have failed woefully in all ramifications. In a sane country, they don't celebrate things we celebrate as achievements in this country.. It seems you don't know the numbers that have died in this country since buhari took over, insecurity is insecurity as it leads to loss of lives and properties, it doesn't matter what type of insecurity. Buhari scored nothing in insecurity.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Mumu talk

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Oddfinder001: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2022
This man is too dull

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by loosecanon50(m): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Marketing your administration is just like marketing a dead cow. We both know that's not good for business.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Oddfinder001: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
On infrastructure he did well, nepotism and not handling security was his major problem
Wat infrastructure are you talking about

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by ITbomb(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Who made good policies that increased production? PDP

Who provided enabling environment for foreign investment? PDP

Who provided security for investment? PDP

Does this man thinks crude oil production just shoot up to 2.1m on its own?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by BeardedMeat(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubu is not campaigning with buhari's achievement and buhari is shocked.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by hotseat: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Mr Bubu, stop your usual futile blame game and buck passing.

The truth is that even your handlers are ashamed of your dismal performance and do not have anything concrete to point to as a substantial achievement.

Your glaring nepotism, religious bigotry, unprecedented division in the country, your ineffective handling of the ministry of petroleum resources which you cornered to yourself, your unending meaningless globetrotting and other shameful indices are perhaps what kept them from singing your undeserved praises.

All truly patriotic citizens are patiently waiting to see your back come 2023.

IDIOTA!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Godfullsam(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Femi Adeshina is not doing his job very well.
A man paid to propagate falsehood.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Salvador1: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2022
They are busy drinking Tinubu's urine.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Doubleoh7: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2022
You've really done well baba, extremely well considering what you are capable of doing in the past. Nigerians are complaining of high cost of everyday items and living, at least they've not started queuing for essentials, as they did with you in the past. Bandits now run parallel government in some states, terrorists now stroll into Abuja and out and have even broken into a medium security prison where they spent hours freeing their members and left afterwards without a single challenge from any agent. ASUU have been practicing sit at home for close to 8months now with the universities in solidarity with your great performance in office. Mr. President Sir, I think its because your "performance " have so overwhelmed your image makers (even though you have more of them than you have economic advisers), that they don't know where to start from. Your presidential candidate is even using his own records of decades ago in lagos to campaign, instead of boasting with your numerous visible achievements. You've done so well sir!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by gabolak(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Fire them and hire another set of liars, propagandist and deceivers.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari / Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.