Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (86023 Views)

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by afroniger: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
.The amount of pancake this boy rubs on his face is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Blacksavage: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nofavorss:
What’s that shït he always puts in her chest?

If he thinks he can grow boobsies, las las na goats and dogs go suck am

Lol
You too dea confuse....
You call dah plastic boobs..
Na artificial work..
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by KeriBaby(f): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lmao�� Lord have mercy on us all. Smh
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by ishawlar: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jokes apart this guy don resemble woman finish... Director nd producer pls us tell make he go do toto with breast inplant. Shekena

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by marley145: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wetin fine here?some people sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by LisaAnne(f): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
I saw terrible things

3 Likes

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by cosse(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
izzou:
The more reason one should pray to have a male son

Yes, a male son.

Bobrisky is am example of a female son
loool....on point bro

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by midnighter(f): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
I have been trying to see what this guy actually looks like

I wonder if he has started any hormone therapy

He doesnt have the natural female stuff that makes skin look soft and nice even with harsh conditions
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by michaelbiz: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
afroniger:
.The amount of pancake this boy rubs on his face is too much.

the amount of time you also waste on other people's problems is too much....

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by unadeymadkwa: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
I have nothing against this guy. His life his thing. Anybody way no pour sand for my garri has a right live and do whatever they want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by michaelbiz: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Raydos:
God will heal you one day bobrisky

I know you're seriously mäd
and what proof do we have that you are well? undecided

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Kusherman: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
kestolove95:
Dix guy don dey fine pass some gehs sha

You're definitely not one of them
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Yoighaman(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
This guy has never declared he's gay... he's called a cross dresser, little wonder why he's never been harrased by the authorities. My own concern be say, while forming whatever he claims to be, he's got a d**k and be nacking many lesbian babes....sharp guy making money, you'd be shocked he's never slept with a man. I strongly believe that. Dude suffered so much and simply found a way out, my opinion though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by martineverest(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
see hairs in his chest...his chin is riddled with beard pimples

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Lentilize: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
kestolove95:
Dix guy don dey fine pass some gehs sha
get your head examined!

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by 3kay945(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
His beard will gives him tough time getting rid of. angry grin
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Onyekachi419(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:
Borbrisky as a woman is finer than 90% of Nairaland girls.

Please let’s not argue about this, we’re adults here.
Did you just call dat dude a woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by afroniger: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
michaelbiz:

the amount of time you also waste on other people's problems is too much....

Na so my comment pepper you reach??

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by ghanaman5050: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
She look like yesterday eba

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
obembet:

cry cry cry

Nice profile pic. Wanna chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by michaelbiz: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Yoighaman:
This guy has never declared he's gay... he's called a cross dresser, little wonder why he's never been harrased by the authorities. My own concern be say, while forming whatever he claims to be, he's got a d**k and be nacking many lesbian babes....sharp guy making money, you'd be shocked he's never slept with a man. I strongly believe that. Dude suffered so much and simply found a way out, my opinion though.

my thoughts exactly.
he's never going to switch that dxck part of him.... until he's extremely sure it's the right time for the reverse (men's market)......some folks just can't think of anything else but bashing the guy. nobody holy pass

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Lentilize: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lilimax:
Na wao!
Uwa mmebi.
Jesus Chris please come quickly cos humanities are doomed.
As if you're ready for Jesus' 2nd coming!

3 Likes

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Like play like play this one no resemble man again.

See as shim face b like evil spirit...Im sure na ogbanje willi role diz funny man go act.

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
thank God for makeup and editing in his life

1 Like

Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by skyfather09(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
the nigga next to am try, if Twas me i would have strangled the shim with a boomic
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
See as the he/she resemble ojuju
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by noisy45(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Her breast looks so equal
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Stanweezy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
murphyrichy:
hahaha, does he sorry i mean she hv pussy?

That's why I said it's necessary to see the body of woman during courtship
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by xcelentattitude(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na hair full DAT shim shest grin
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Adakintroy: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:
Borbrisky as a woman is finer than 90% of Nairaland girls.

Please let’s not argue about this, we’re adults here.

Are you blind or you stop taking your drugs. Nigga has something on the chest.. I repeat the guy put something to bring chest out. Which kind packaging be that.

You say him fine past most girls. Na wah for you oo. Na really wah for yu.
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by Mylovelife: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
She really get breast abi na foam bra she wear?

But she is fine o
Re: Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State by midnighter(f): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stanweezy:

That's why I said it's necessary to see the body of woman during courtship

Lol but will you know the difference? I mean once someone has had extensive surgery

So many people have been deceived

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Suicide: Dahlia Sky Found Dead After Suffering Depression / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.