Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos (76184 Views)

Nigerian Woman Tries To Shoot Police In Italy After Being Caught With Drugs. / How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by King19957(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:
So OP, from where you see Eiye confraternity
9icy question Bro
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by reiddecuti: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Nigerians be like glo every were you go. But we dey cast full time cool

Na HELL FIRE remains for 9ja to cast full time.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by thebiggestgists(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin
Should be
Name checkers association of nairaland
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by GMbuharii: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
They won't release the name of the miner.... but if you look closely you will see some sort of tribal mark.... i don't know who else is noticing it... If you noticed it gather here let's take selfie

Dabiri is a mad woman

I tell you.

Thunda Faya the ugly dabiri
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by sircrabo: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
All of us know the people who join Eiye. Yoruba/Edo.

If there are 10 Eiye boys in a queue, 7 will be Yoruba boys. very few Ibo boys belong to Eiye. Just yesterday, some people were laughing and acting as if their tribe is saint
when the saw the names of Dubai robbers.

The earlier we begin to address crime as crime, the better for all of us

1 Like

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by poweredcom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bunch of useless people

1 Like

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Yorubapassme: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dissapointed , I was expecting to see Eze
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Marvelbars: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

Werey, check the shape of their head . Its flat .

I am of the opinion that our tribes be indicated on the international passport. We can't let some pigs prevent us from being welcomed in another country

See mumu abeg who get eiye confratanity, the afonjas will deny it now that they didn't put names of the suspect, abeg una follow day disgrace nigeria and na una own worse pass foolish afonjas disgracesing nigeria world wide

1 Like

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by BrokenCock: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

I am of the opinion that our tribes be indicated on the international passport. We can't let some pigs prevent us from being welcomed in another country
mumu! Eiye belongs to the bastardt sons of the ofonjas.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by kingjrofficial(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Op lipsrsealed
Show me a single evidence that identify him as Eiye Confraternity :-
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Stop all this tribal nonsense. Why is it that a member of one tribe always looks out for news concerning another tribe ? When someone does bad you check their names. If He is from your tribe you keep silent but if He is from the other tribes you castigate. There are bad people from different tribes.

I don't think we hate each other in Nigeria . I just think we are obsessed with one another. That's why you find a Yoruba guy trying to advise the igbo community.
#ONELOVE
#GREATNESS
#THEPOINTGUARD
Officialgarri:

I am of the opinion that our tribes be indicated on the international passport. can't let some pigs prevent us from being welcomed in another country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Kunleforreal(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Have you mistkenly formatted your important files from your laptop internal or external hard drive, Solid State Drive, flash drive, memory card and phone internal storage ?

Do your laptop windows or apple operating system find it difficult to read your hard drive, Solid State Drive, memory card , flash drive and phone internal memory files and you don't want to format them because of your important data on them ?
Have your storage devices been corrupted by virus or other things and you don't want to lose your important data ?

Do you have a phone that its screen is broken or half-dead phone that you want to recover your data from ?

If yes to one or all these questions, I am very happy to tell you that there is solution to your problem.

In kunless communication, we recover data from faulty and formatted data storage devices like desktop and laptop hard drive, Solid State Drive, flash drive, memory card etc
We also recover data from half-dead mobile phone or phone that its screen is broken or blank.

If your laptop windows or apple operating system cannot read your data storage devices, we can solve the problem for you without formatting them.

We are reliable because we will not charge you if we don't fix your storage devices problem or recover data from them.

we recover data from a data storage device that has a lot of bad sectors.

If you forget your laptop windows password, we can remove the password without formatting your laptop .

Office Adress: 8, New Balogun Street, Fadeyi, Lagos

Phone numbers: 09038748895 or 08178664967
Whatsapp number: 08178664967

Telegram Number : 09038748895 Please, call or whatsapp me before coming to my office; thanks for your patronages.

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by AbujaBlue: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Italy is already saturated crime-wise. These Nigerians can touch the south of the country else they'll good themselves buried alive courtesy of the mafia. So they try and operate in the north where policing is more rigorous.

What's more, if this were the mafia they would have just bribed the police. These huys just don't have the brains or the networks in place.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by MacTv: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nah everywhere we dey occupy

1 Like

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
fuckerstard:
Damn Naija boys get mind sha.

NCAN go home, no name to check here.

Make una thank God for the rain...
eno go pass afonjas...na dem get that cult
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by daddio(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
They won't release the name of the miner.... but if you look closely you will see some sort of tribal mark.... i don't know who else is noticing it... If you noticed it gather here let's take selfie

Dabiri is a mad woman

KOLO DON DEY REHEARSE FOR YA BRAIN.

NO BE YA BLODA BE DAT
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by freedomjoshah: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
President Muhammed Buhari sent his condolence to the family of the (deceased) kolade Johnson. who was shot by the police sars on march 31, 2019 in Lagos.

The President said: The recent unfortunate action of SARS operatives from the Lagos State Police Command, which led to the avoidable death of Mr. Kolade Johnson, is deeply regretted. Once again, our condolences to the family of the deceased. I’m aware the Police authorities have visited them.
please continue reading from the source http://okakasite.com/2019/04/04/president-buhari-promise-to-do-justice-to-the-police-sars-involved-in-the-killing-of-johnson-kolade/
www.okakasite.com
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Lentilize: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:
Nigerians no longer read!
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Lentilize: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Flirtyjane:
look well. the information is there
That fellow needs to buy a good pair of eyes!
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Isoduwa(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:

You dey mind am
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Lentilize: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
kingemzy5:

Go and take your dinner (Ijebu Garri) with your family.. and stop quoting me
Why are the yorubas the most silly and annoying tribe in Nigeria? But, we have over 250 other tribes! Lord Lugard will surely roast in Hell!

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by seguno2: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
iAmViper:
Nigeria is cursed

Cursed by its selfish and greedy citizens
Or cursed by who?

1 Like

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by seguno2: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
IamCeazer:
Dis is one of d reasons Buhari called us "Lazy Youths"

Forget Buhari.
He was being irresponsible with that statement.
Is that not a de marketing strategy by an illiterate who has been feeding on government money all his life?
His pikin Yusuf that is not lazy, what work did he do to get millions for buying a power bike

3 Likes

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by panpan(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Davash222:

Even though 'eiye' was mentioned in the report, a man was arrested because he was alleged to have been involved in 'violent episodes, drug trafficking and exploitation of prostitution'.

He was not arrested simply because he belonged to a particular group, as the headline suggests.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by lordtim001(m): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Davash222:
Last picture....1st and second line

"As part of an operation called "no fly zone" to disarticulate the Nigerian clan "eiye""
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Daily377: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2019
[i][/i]

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by bcashy: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2019
kingemzy5:

Dabiri is a mad woman

U no get shame...check the shape of the head na, u go see say that part of the head wey dey harbour brain no dey there and na only ur specie no get am, its always flat!!! grin grin grin
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by omerukokwuru(m): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

Even then. The flat heads fake passports and use Yoruba names.
silly AFONJAs every dimwit knows eiye is the vagabond arm of OGBONI occult like your pastor vice president is a member and he tried to trivialize his membership as a traditional yoruba man haa OGBONI...
yoruba culture? little wonder they are so fetish as a tribe just imagine his rationalization for his membership of a satanic cult and then wears the toga of pastor i think my brothers in ISRAEL better regulate this thing called Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.