Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Pastor Slept With Me In Our House, Different Hotels –teenage Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Pastor Slept With Me In Our House, Different Hotels –teenage Girl (770 Views)

How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Generator Thief Caught In Our House This Morning (Photos) / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Slept With Me In Our House, Different Hotels –teenage Girl by Jnewsmediaman: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
A 17-year-old girl yesterday revealed how a pastor of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel lured her into drinking alcohol and thereafter took her on an almost an ending sexual pilgrimage. The suspect, who heads the Amagba community branch of the church, Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye, has been arrested by the Edo State command of the Department of State Services (DSS) for the alleged defilement of the girl.

READ GULL HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/04/how-pastor-slept-with-me-in-our-house.html?m=1

Re: How Pastor Slept With Me In Our House, Different Hotels –teenage Girl by Johntitus: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Smh.. Paedophiles everywhere!
Re: How Pastor Slept With Me In Our House, Different Hotels –teenage Girl by Iyajison: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
I won't say anything until Daddy Freeze speaks..

Let me wait here

Re: How Pastor Slept With Me In Our House, Different Hotels –teenage Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Lost Count Of The Number Of People I Killed — 20-yr-old Kidnapper / 5 Abuja Residents Arrested Over False Claim Of Contracting Coronavirus (photo) / 18 Year Old Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend to death Over #3000 In Ogun State (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.