Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,113 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

My 18 Years Old Maid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 18 Years Old Maid. (661 Views)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My 18 Years Old Maid. by lacapine: 1:30am On Apr 05, 2019
I have a 17 years old maid who would be 18 in June. She came when she was 12 and she is like family now. She is in SS1. My problem is her issues with boys. Always keeping boyfriends of which I discourage her big time. Had to ask her why she keeps them, she said because her classmates/ friends have boyfriends.

I have screamed and threatened but she will still keep. What am I doing wrong? Should I allow her just keep them? I teach her sex education though but she says she isn't sexually active. Today, I saw the picture she and the guy posted on facebook holding each other. I lost it today. I flogged and punished her. I'm I being too hard? How do I help her? We wanted to help her till university days but with these, we are scared and reconsidering sending her back after ss3.

How best do I handle this situation.
Re: My 18 Years Old Maid. by Chiquitq(f): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
send her back after s.s.s. 3 because she would understand that you are trying to help her only after she has made the mistake. if you continue this way, she would be resentful and even grow wilder. she is an adolescent and must be enjoying the attention. no words would enter her ears now.
Re: My 18 Years Old Maid. by lalasticlala(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2019

(1)

Pls What Can I Use For My Face Am Losing My Confidence / Portable Rechargeable Fruit Blender Available / Here’s The Masquerade Looking Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.