Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) (5722 Views)

A Reminder On Calamities and Suicide In Islam / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Lukgaf(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Today is another Jumuah (Friday). Among all days, Friday is the most significant day. It is the 6th day of the Islamic week. Our Holy Prophet (PBUH) has described its importance in the following wording:

“The best day during which the sun has risen is Friday. It is the Day Adam was created. It is the day when Adam entered paradise and also when he was taken out from it. It is also the day on which the Day of Judgment takes place.” (Muslim)

(http://www.qurantutor.com/blog/things-to-do-on-friday/).

See below picture for the list of what is expected of you today.

May Allah make us witness many Jumuah on earth and make righteousness on these day easy for us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by bazzyblings: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Friday was the day Adam was created
Friday is Judgemen day
Friday is a day to be peaceful I mean not to carry any explosive material like bomb
Have said it all wink

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by RealYaks: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2019
How about Nafilat which is also VERY VERY important?
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Emiolu47: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
So true
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by AbuTwins: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
It was narrated from Aws ibn Aws that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of your days is Friday. On that day Adam (peace be upon him) was created; on that day he died; on that day the Trumpet will be blown and on that day all of creation will swoon. So send a great deal of blessings upon me, for your blessings will be shown to me.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, how will our blessings upon you be shown to you when you have turned to dust?” He said, “Allaah has forbidden the earth to consume the bodies of the Prophets, peace be upon them.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 1047; classed as saheeh by Ibn al-Qayyim in his comments on Sunan Abi Dawood, 4/273; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 925.

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Lmao I saw something under...... If your baby is making noise and the imam is preaching and you say "Be quiet" you've committed an offence grin grin Islam sef get as e be

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by EdenH: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2019
potential terro.....

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by bams2999(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Ameen
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2019
may Allah subhanbah wata'allah accept our ibadah

Ameen

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by dotdauda: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
Lmao I saw something under...... If your baby is making noise and the imam is preaching and you say "Be quiet" you've committed an offence grin grin Islam sef get as e be

I want to bliv ur comment is on a mission to know but not being ridiculous, if so

The point is maximum decorum ( a deafening silence is expected when khutbah ( sermon) is on going, hence it is bliv that talking to correct in itself is also an back of making notice. Where a noice maker get no response but everyone is concentrated s/he will be forced to keep shut & concentrate too

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by degelinglacis: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Don't press your phone like a toddler
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by abbasajao(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=kingemzy5 post=77279364]Friday was the day Adam was created
Friday is Judgemen day
Friday is a day to be peaceful I mean not to carry any explosive material like bomb
Have said it all wink

And this world will end on friday after Jumat prayer.
If Allah wish

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Uthman2senior: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:
may Allah subhanbah wata'allah accept our ibadah

Ameen
Ameen

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by sharena(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2019
kingemzy5:

THE THING JUST DEY WONDER ME

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by osuofia2(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2019
and the most important don"t forget your bomb and weapons

Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Oricha79(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
May almighty Allah accept our ibadah.
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Oricha79(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
osuofia2:
and the most important don"t forget your bomb and weapons
may almighty Allah have mercy on you and forgive you your sin you have committed with your tongue.
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Aameen.

Jazakallahu khairan!
Re: Reminder: Things To Do On Jum'uah (friday) by jawediqbal(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Reading Quran Karim and reciting durood with other worship are the good act to do on Jumma day.

واللہ تعالیٰ اعلم

Symptoms Of Weak Faith & ways to increase Imaan / 1442 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / Miracle Of Allah In Ore, Ondo State Today