Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni (484 Views)

Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by 247naijamedia: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerian singer, Teni has stated that she would rather invest her money in houses and lands instead of spending it on designer clothes.

She tweeted:

some can, but they’ll rather buy houses, lands and invest in something their generations can benefit from’, she tweeted.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/I-Would-Invest-In-Lands-Houses-Instead-Of-Designer-Clothes-Teni.html?m=1
Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by 247naijamedia: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2019

Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by partnerbizz4: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Were ego meputa ihe.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by nicotoons: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2019
mmmm
Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by shadrach77: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2019
HE tweeted? shocked shocked
Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by OKorowanta: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Seconded,wise decision
After all,designers no dey fit you.
Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by IamD18: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2019
You did not take this decision because you are wise, you did because real designers will not fit you.
Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by Pestero: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Issokay
Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by 247naijamedia: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Nice Decision
Re: I Would Invest In Lands, Houses Instead Of Designer Clothes – Teni by Jayslicky: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:
You did not take this decision because you are wise, you did because real designers will not fit you.
Donstan why now? At least she is using her money to invest in good things unlike the average naija girl that spend their money on useless things.

(1) (Reply)

Video - Pastor Force Bride To Kiss Groom On Wedding Day , Serious Trouble / Davido, Broke After Paying $15M For Radio Airplay In The US – Kemi Olunloyo / Tonto Dikeh Exposes Proof Showing husband On Red Towel And Candle as fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.