Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death (34508 Views)

LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Satan66(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:

Am beginning to think towards this line

Is beginning to look like the truth
It's the truth.
If God exist or was as kind as the pastors say.
Then why didn't he destroy Isis or Boko Haram?
They have killed hundreds of pastors and thousands of Christians.
Burnt down churches.
In ww2 more than 40 million Jewish were killed and majority died a slow and painful death due to starvation, torture and so many cruel acts, Remember the so called "jesus" was a Jewish preacher.
Let's not forget the Lagos building collapse and then there's spiritual healing, why is it that pastors take sick members to hospitals instead of healing them?
Why has no pastor even regrown a lost body part like an arm or leg of a member?
Guy open your eyes.
We're alone in this world.
There's no God, no Satan, no devil.
Just us!

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by shamsin6300(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=77285768]Is he not here on Nairaland? cry[/quote

& so,,,,,, are nairalanders immortal
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Martinez39(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
Nigeria my country

I was told we are not suppose to question God but........
Intelligent and smart individuals question everything. Oya start questioning god and the truthfulness of religious claims. Don't be afraid to ask because the truth is not afraid of scrutiny. Start questioning if there are evidences for god and religious claims.

wink wink
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by whiteafrique: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Does it mean no good news about this country,the bad news is becoming too much..
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Martinez39(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Omonaijani:
Is this story real of fake news as usual from Nigerian Bloggers? that was how someone said Mr Ibu developed stroke yesterday only for us to later find out it was untrue. Fear Gods, fear Bloggers

http://campusbizng..com/2019/04/davidos-early-life-and-beginnings.html
It is a real story.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by lezan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
He is a personal friend that cannot even kill a rat. Was suppose to pass the night in my place with his gf but changed his mind later exactly 5:30pm yesterday. If only he came to pass the night at my place maybe this could have been averted.
I am inconsolable cause I have known this guy since he was in year one Unilag during his diploma days. We stayed in touch despite being in Idi and myself in Akoka.
I still find it hard to believe cause he spoke to me thrice on phone yesterday.
RIP Stephen Urueye aka sarutobi aka Sharingan, the only son and last born of his mom.
#Justice4Stephen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by UKBobo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
In Naija, better to study bullet than book
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by iamdynamite(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
capitalzero:
Lagos is most horrible place to live in nigeria. Lives can be terminated by Sars , police,soldiers,armed robbers, thugs, area boys,nurtw boys etc. And some will claim a party is performing wonders in Lagos. Judging by their performance, both former and present governors of lagos state would be more useless than yeye bello if they had governed other states.
So who would have done better...Jimi agbaje?
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Mizwisdom(f): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
If you born only male kids, it's unfortunate
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by BIGGIE121(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
I am very surethat it is the igbos that will rob luth,that is how they use to do it is their work, awon kleptomanias

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Echmandino: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Na wao
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Breezy90(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
There was a time armed thugs from mushin invaded our classes at night,luckily I was too lazy to go to class that night,they went away with lot of gadgets,school promised to do something but nothing was done l.Bleep the system,they have failed us,R.I.P. stephen

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Josskute(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
He was my roomate and closest friend back in Uniben 100level before he left for Unilag to study medicine diploma since our medical faculty was disaccredited at that time and he was transferred to biochemistry. Imagine my shock seeing this! My hands are shaking. This dude was extremely brilliant and a lover of naruto. Rip brother. was really hoping to see you soon

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Chrysz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Doctor wey dey die that one na doctor
No na farmer....
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Chrysz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:
If you born only male kids, it's unfortunate
what you said actually nullified your Monica... You goofed big.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Damadei(f): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Am not sure it robbery... In a hospital

This must be investigated.

What an asset lost
It didn't happen in the hospital,it was closeby,but he managed to get to Luth's gate and then collapsed,he struggled to make it but...

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Segeshow: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
He was a good boy. It is reprehensible that he actually staggerred to the ER and the emergency room surgeons couldn't stop the bleeding. We are on our own in this country. If you don't have any reason to, please be indoors by 9pm. It just isnt worth it. Especially the club rats that must go to club every night.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by sholaminato(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Quite unfortunate indeed,Sayōnara sarutobi,
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Nanatrendy(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oh so sad, he had his whole life ahead of him embarassed
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by oluwasegun007(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Damadei:

It didn't happen in the hospital,it was closeby,but he managed to get to Luth's gate and then collapsed,he struggled to make it but...

Thank you, truth be told...

I only read the headline.

That's what happen when browsing while at work. grin

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Amhappy(f): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

What an asset lost

We were robbed in a hospital in 2008, female ward when my friend was admitted. Before then I never believed any human being will go to a hospital to rob. It's well.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Blessograo(f): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
The same robbera who stabbed Dr Stephen on his thigh are different from those who robbed the students hostel. These robbers are know to stab their victims at Luth gate at night always at their thighs leaving them to bleed out of the femoral artery which is the second largest artery to death. So sad for his loss, he died just 2 days after his convocation, always easy going and ever smiling. RIP

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Amhappy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
lezan:
He is a personal friend that cannot even kill a rat. Was suppose to pass the night in my place with his gf but changed his mind later exactly 5:30pm yesterday. If only he came to pass the night at my place maybe this could have been averted.
I am inconsolable cause I have known this guy since he was in year one Unilag during his diploma days. We stayed in touch despite being in Idi and myself in Akoka.
I still find it hard to believe cause he spoke to me thrice on phone yesterday.
RIP Stephen Urueye aka sarutobi aka Sharingan, the only son and last born of his mom.
#Justice4Stephen

Your post broke my heart. May God console his parents, you and his friends. There are evil everywhere now. So sad to see a young life, the future of his family wasted for nothing.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Blessograo(f): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
To be an H.O is a life consuming task especially in Luth where you have sleepless night watching a patient and try to control every other patients just you as an HO running the errands for a patient just to improve their health then what do we get as doctors? Getting stabbed just close to our place of work, leaving people like Sarutobi to die due to stabs and two cardiac arrests, Armies aren't the only heard the save lives and die Doctors also do #justiceforstephen.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by oluwasegun007(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amhappy:

We were robbed in a hospital in 2008, female ward when my friend was admitted. Before then I never believed any human being will go to a hospital to rob. It's well.

Really... That's so unfortunate
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by Omofranca(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
ishawlar:
The robbers shall not see the end of this month. They will die in pieace ijn

Everyone who can and will, pls help put their quick capture in prayers. This is their waterloo operation and they will not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by hausadreturn(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
How BBC radio reported it.

We want Justice!
We want Justice!!
Justice for Steven!!!

Steven recently graduated as a young medical doctor and started working at Luth...
He was stabbed to death while walking home along Canal road, opposite Luth.

2 people have been arrested and are being investigated.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by FREEMADNESS: 3:19am On Apr 06, 2019
oluwasegun007:

What an asset lost

idi araba boys are well known for dis kind of act.
he was not robbed inside d hostel o....
it was on his way coming back from access bank.
Re: LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death by robosky02(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Blessograo:
To be an H.O is a life consuming task especially in Luth where you have sleepless night watching a patient and try to control every other patients just you as an HO running the errands for a patient just to improve their health then what do we get as doctors? Getting stabbed just close to our place of work, leaving people like Sarutobi to die due to stabs and two cardiac arrests, Armies aren't the only heard the save lives and die Doctors also do #justiceforstephen.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.