Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor (68612 Views)

LUTH Doctor di£s after 72-hour non-stop shift. / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by ChangeIsCostant: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2019
The Police in Lagos have arrested two suspects in connection with the dispossession of valuables and gruesome murder of Unilag graduate, Dr. Stephen Urueye. This was disclosed by DSP Bala Elkana, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer.

According to DSP Elkana, on 4th April, 2019, at about 9.45pm, the Itire Police Station received a distress call that some hoodlums armed with knives attacked one Dr Stephen Urueye, a Resident Doctor with LUTH and dispossessed him of his valuables such as mobile phones. They were said to have equally stabbed him at his right thigh and back with knife.

The incident happened around Canal Area of Ishaga Road, Idi Araba while the victim was going somewhere with his female friend, one Hakeem Habeeb Simbiat Opeyemi, a 200 level Student of Department of Health Education, Lagos State University.

The victim was reportedly rushed to Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba, where he eventually died in the early hours of 5th April, 2019.

The two suspects, namely Gbadebo Jimoh and Malik Adeboye, were eventually arrested in connection with the dastardly act.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/men-who-allegedly-killed-unilag-graduate-in-lagos-nabbed-by-police-photo.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Ilerioluwa02: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2019
These guys have successfully put sorrow in people's heart. sad

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by pillarmaria(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2019
see as their face be like........ I don't even know what to say.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by JBoss25(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Bloody fools

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by TheTourist: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by JBoss25(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Jayfixer: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Let them hand over this young bloods to me,

I know how to deal with them;

- tie them to a chair
- use pliers to remove their fingernails and toe nails one by one
- use injection to suck out the juice In their eyeballs
- then insert long office pin in their dick holes
- then attach a 50V AC supply to their teeth for 2 hours intervals...
- more in stock for them..��

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by faithfull18(f): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
They shouldn't be spared.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by falcon01: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
No rehabilitation for Nigerians.. shoot em down!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
It's not like you grew up in a war-zone where human beings are killed like chickens.Just imagine, because of phone that you'll sell for 10k, i really wonder what leads people into this honestly, If it's hunger, you could have beaten him, carried the phone and ran away. He'll be alive and you'll have your 10k to smoke and drink. See how they wasted a life that took over 20 something years to train, They're completely clueless on how much it takes to train a child from infancy to the University, even medical school. I pray no one is ever forced into a situation where he/she will be the cause of another's demise.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Ohraykon: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Its like the doctor dragged with dem. So sad rest in peace!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by nicepoker101(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
even the devil won't go this far. grin

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by adecz: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Totally useless hoodlums have
deprived society & family an extremely
useful citizen. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Kindly fast track their judgement for
hanging.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Heyzee5: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
SMH angry
Check my signature to make legit income online
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Beast

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Bitcoinprof: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair

Are you sure you aren't more terrible than they are

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by vibbb: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Now tell me watin u gain.

RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by 1stola: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kudos

But I don't trust Nigeria police

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Pavore9: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hoodlums, products of failed homes. All they strive for is to maim and kill for things that belongs to others, in order to have free money for clothes, alcohol, drugs, women and betting.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by paroh137(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
I strongly believe the Nigerian Police is capable of handling a lot of these crimes that go unsolved, if and only if they are willing to. So because of public outcry they have sharply produced suspects. Meanwhile more obvious crimes have gone unpunished till date. I can assure you that if not for the media attention they wouldn't have even lifted a finger. Sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by mosesbola(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ajeeeh ooooo
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by LazyGold(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
SKIN THEM alive
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by AmazingELixir: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
lipsrsealed

They should forgive them...it's their profession they didn't mean to kill him I'm sure.

Lagos state is a ticking time bomb, the number of young and able bodied destitutes roaming the streets of Lagos is alarming when these guys come of age..hmmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Marcofranz(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
But this boys are way too small to commit such crime .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by yoyouyou(f): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm sure their small minds can never fathom the enormity of what they've done.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by crownwealth: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
They should be killed immediately
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Brandonx(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Marcofranz:
But this boys are way too small to commit such crime .
Then they should be killed at once . They shouldn't be made to face trial just kill them and that settles everything

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by omega2128(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
because of phone that will be sold for less than 30k, these animals killed glory of a family.
these animals deserve slow and painful death in public place

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.