Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta (1046 Views)

World Class Stadium Built By Governor Udom Is Ready For Inauguration (photos) / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / It Seems Udom Is Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by garfield1: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Governor wike is overrated.it is actually the silent and unassuming governor of akwa ibom that is the strongest in ss.while wike faced a weaken and divided apc backed by the military and with amaechi as the main topshot opposing him,udom faced a united apc with multiple political juggernauts coming out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2019
Sure you ve not eaten since INEC declared Wike winner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by Turantula(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2019
My dearest yeloba mooslem friend, please and please, don't let Wike matter push you to suicide. You are seriously losing weight since Wike was declared winner. You really have to take it easy with yourself, I mean it wasn't your fault after all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by garfield1: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Sure you ve not eaten since INEC declared Wike winner.
Is that what you did after the loss of adeleke
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by garfield1: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Turantula:
My dearest yeloba mooslem friend, please and please, don't let Wike matter push you to suicide. You are seriously losing weight since Wike was declared winner. You really have to take it easy with yourself, I mean it wasn't your fault after all.
Wike has lost more weight funny enough
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by thebiggestgists(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by Frankiss44(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2019
HOPE SNIPER NOR DEY CLOSE BY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by Cletus77(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
I wonder why you're sharing all my comments

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by Cletus77(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
garfield1:

Wike has lost more weight funny enough
I wonder why you're Sharing all of my comments
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by realstars: 2:07am On Apr 08, 2019
I so much love this God fearing man called Udom Emmanuel the governor of AKWA ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by IbyOneGod: 5:22am On Apr 08, 2019
He is the chief slayer of Akpamubio
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by BrownRoofRep: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2019
Dude has be wailing non stop after Wike was declared the winner of the Rivers election.

You are really in sifia pain. grin
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by garfield1: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cletus77:

I wonder why you're Sharing all of my comments
Perhaps i disagree with your hateful comments
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by NothingDoMe: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
garfield1:
Governor wike is overrated.it is actually the silent and unassuming governor of akwa ibom that is the strongest in ss.while wike faced a weaken and divided apc backed by the military and with amaechi as the main topshot opposing him,udom faced a united apc with multiple political juggernauts coming out unscathed.
Still wondering why you are so pained by Rivers State election. Dont you have other issues to focus on?
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by Cletus77(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
garfield1:

Y did you single me out..we don't even follow each other

It's kinda scary
Re: Governor Udom Is The Real Lion Of The Niger Delta by Daviddson(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
garfield1:

Grow up man. You're fund of doing this to many people (including myself). You share people's comments especially those that don't have likes, as a way of shaming them. You're just fooling yourself online carrying APC's matter on your head like a slave.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Ndigbo I'm Curious About Two Unanswered Questions. / South-west Group Rejects Military Deployment, Accuses FG Of Promoting Terrorism / BREAKING: FG Declares Total Ban On All Goods Through Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.