Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (43234 Views)

MelindaGate: The Dying Demon Of Bourdilon & His 40 Sick Liars Busted: Obi Smiles / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that people are now volunteering to confront him.

Tinubu, who described himself as the Lion of Bourdilon, said this while expressing strong determination in his quest to become the nation’s president come 2023.

The APC national leader spoke in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, when he paid a consultation visit to the Olubadan designate, Dr Lekan Balogun on Sunday, the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports.

Tinubu was in Ibadan to seek the blessings and support of the traditional ruler and the people of Ibadan on his presidential ambition.

“Each time a Yoruba wants to be president, issues are raised, questions are asked and all sorts of hang-ups are encountered,” Tinubu said.

“We are at a crossroad, people are volunteering to confront me when they were asked who would confront the Lion of Bourdilon.”

DAILY POST reported last week that one of Tinubu’s closest political associates and allies, Rauf Aregbesola, who is the current Minister of Interior, attacked the former Lagos Governor over the leadership of the APC in Osun State and issues concerning who becomes the party’s flag bearer for the upcoming governorship election.

Aregbesola, while addressing party faithful and stakeholders at Ijebu Ijesa, among other things, said “However, because we placed him higher than where he ordinarily should be, he started to think he is our god,” adding that God will bring down anyone who dares contest His place with Him.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/21/2023-presidency-people-now-volunteering-to-confront-me-lion-of-bourdilon-tinubu/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Now I know that this man is truly mad

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

Imagine a corrupt man feeling like he's God

If this man becomes president, Nigerians will suffer
He's already showing sign of a wicked leader

431 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baddest

How I wish man should win APC primary and fail in the general election.

One thing I know is only few Hausa will vote for him and then the Igbos, it's certain that their party members will be the one to vote.

And for the yorubas, we know he owns the south west. I just pray he loses, at least that will teach him how to talk less and learn how to speak.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Bobloco: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Instead of the lizard of bourdilon to tell Nigerians on his plans towards solving the Myriad of problems bedevilling this country if he becomes president, he is busy chest beating.

Okay o

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by longetivity(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I think you have same issues with him.i did not even see where he called himself a god while going through your biased Post.

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Aydot351(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Orisirisi, as per wetin?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LegendHero(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
“Each time a Yoruba wants to be president, issues are raised, questions are asked and all sorts of hang-ups are encountered,” Tinubu said.

“We are at a crossroad, people are volunteering to confront me when they were asked “who would confront the Lion of Bourdilon.

—Jagaban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfbh5XGUCA

266 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Aydot351:
Orisirisi, as per wetin?
As per jagajagabandit na

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Each time Yoruba Muslim want to become president issues are raised

Fool, no be your same Fulani masters you help enthrone dey ever pay you slaves for treachery against south.

It happened with Abiola too, Yoruba Muslims never learn

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by FreeStuffsNG: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
These conversations mostly hold in Èdè Yorùbá, a serious media house should send competent reporters to cover the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in the SW like foreign media will do. A Foreigner and foreign media house will not be this mediocre.

Sending a John Owen Nwachukwu to cover, translate and report this kind of ijinle Yoruba conversation is preposterous and tells you how mediocre Daily Post is. Daily Post is a very trashy and mediocre media platform.
There is nothing Nwachukwu wrote there in the report that is a correct translation of those Yoruba expressions.

A non-Yoruba and non-native speaker of Èdè Yorùbá will never be able to translate these sentences verbatim/literally or at best will struggle to cover, translate to English and report these Èdè Yorùbá conversations during the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in this heart of the SW.

I see the reporter giving literal English translations and misinforming readers. I read the headline and I immediately understood what Asiwaju Tinubu said and how he said it because I am a native who speak Èdè Yorùbá.

It is just like the misinterpretation given to the blessings of Alaafin to Asiwaju. The non-Yoruba who reported it distorted the blessings the Alaafin pronounced on Asiwaju Tinubu in Yoruba to literally mean that Yoruba Ancestors will vote. The non-Yoruba ,non-native speakers and the reporter who translated it to English did not understand what Alaafin pronounced so the reporter made a complete fool of the mediocre media house he works for and the joke was on him.

This is another horribly wrong translation and mediocre report once again.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

265 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
These conversations hold in Yoruba, a good media house should send competent reporters to cover the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in the SW.

A non- Yoruba and non-native speaker of Yoruba will struggle to cover and report consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in these places.

I see the reporter giving literal English translations and misinforming readers. I read the headline and I immediately understood what Asiwaju Tinubu said and how he said it.
It is just like the misinterpretation given to the blessings of Alaafin to Asiwaju. The non-Yoruba who reported it distorted it to mean Ancestors will vote.
This is a mediocre report once again.

Tinubu alone indirectly employs thousands of Nigerians and the Nigeria media is the largest beneficiary.

All they do is scout for anything Tinubu does, even if he sneezes it’s news. Then find a sensational headline to feed the unsuspecting minions.

Like we always tell them, they are just projecting the Lion of Bourdillon because the demographics that vote are very intact and we must make sure the social media fake voters are active so as to keep them busy such that they won’t even have a strategic plan to do the actual voting.

The strategy is to make them bring all their cards and abuse very early so that close to election, it won’t carry any weight anymore. Na them go tire.

258 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
LegendHero:

“We are at a crossroad, people are volunteering to confront me when they were asked who would confront the Lion of Bourdilon.”

—Jagaban
Tinubu should stop playing the tribal card, why is no one Challenging Osibanjo?

Are the people challenging Tinubu aren't Yoruba mostly ?

Did you read the bolded on Aregbesola comment on Tinubu and how he would work to bring Tinubu down?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
We are at a crossroad

Yoruba Muslims online would make you believe Tinubu got things under control

But from the horses mouth he is confused and at a cross road

He has been boxed by superior fulanis

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by SarkinYarki: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu is now suffering from geriatric delusions of grandeur , somebody needs to take him to a nursing home

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Old age is disturbing Tinubu

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Tochi3(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol. grin grin grin

The headline. What da fu...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
These conversations hold in Yoruba, a serious media house should send competent reporters to cover the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in the SW like foreign media will do. A Foreigner and foreign media house will not be this mediocre.

A non- Yoruba and non-native speaker of Yoruba will never be able to translate them verbatim/lierally or at best will struggle to cover, translate and report these Yoruba convesrsations during the consultations of Asiwaju Tinubu in this heart of the SW.

I see the reporter giving literal English translations and misinforming readers. I read the headline and I immediately understood what Asiwaju Tinubu said and how he said it.
It is just like the misinterpretation given to the blessings of Alaafin to Asiwaju. The non-Yoruba who reported it distorted it to mean Ancestors will vote.
This is a mediocre report once again.

lol

Long trash just to deceive yourself that your god isn't confused grin

You used mere headline to conclude you know what is in tilumbu mind?

Abeg why Akande don deject your god since the book launch

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Bigbright7(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baba don dey make mouth.
Well I know that 2023 general election won't be easy. May the best candidate win.

Check my signature for all your electrical Installation works for your upcoming building projects.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LegendHero(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Did you read the bolded on Aregbesola comment on Tinubu and how he would work to bring Tinubu down?

I don’t discuss politics with 5% ers.

Give the phone to the person with the highest political worth in Iboland and I will be sure to engage.

Unfortunately, there is none!

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
LegendHero:

I don’t discuss politics with 5% ers.

Give the phone to the person with the highest political worth in Iboland and I will be sure to engage.

Unfortunately, there is none!
You're inconsequential in the scheme of things so stop feeling funky

Some of you be forming dangote online but in reality you're Kamoru grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Baddest

One thing I know is only few Hausa will vote for him and then the Igbos, it's certain that their party members will be the one to vote.

And for the yorubas, we know he owns the south west. I just pray he loses, at least that will teach him how to talk less and learn how to speak.
let him go and win Na in SDP

No be 25% 30% 45% the three party go take share am for yorubaland

He would lose massively in the north that votes traditional APC and PDP

His loss in my zone (ss) would be legendary

East go show am shege

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by OneTwoOne(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
PAINMENT.

Angry bird
PrinceOfLagos:

If not that Nigeria is a funny country, Tinubu supposed dey prison by now undecided

Imagine a corrupt man like feeling like he's God

If this man becomes president, Nigerians will suffer
He's already showing sign of a wicked leader

Olaoluwa112:
Baddest

Reading this poor Political Permutations of yours every thread, it shows you're not Political savy but naive.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by naija4life247: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
They will all weep.
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PlayerMeji: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Flexherbal(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kind of funny though

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
naija4life247:
They will all weep.

The only person weeping right now is Tinubu because he's the one crying and complaining everywhere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

he is right

We told zombies that were saying osinbajo is the chosen one that buhari no want anything related to yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Quote of the day:

Some of you be forming Dangote online but in reality you are kamoru

NLers mad o grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LagosEmir: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
He's been talking trash lately , I hope all is well with him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by silverlinen(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk? Shey him don forget say since the inception of the country, na Fulani and yoruba dey mostly rule nigeria?
Old age dey worry this man big time.
Imagine the audacity!! For this clown to come dey bill himself Lion of where self?
Him never start campaign but him don dey visit everybody house by the time wey him go come win now, him no go work oo, na to dey pay back support wey dem support am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by LagosEmir: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're inconsequential in the scheme of things so stop feeling funky

Some of you be forming dangote on Nairaland but in reality you're Usman grin
The bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon by Truthisunique2: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dem really settle down finish tilumbu sha

Nothing worst than not knowing what to do, the so called master strategist is at cross road

Stay in APC it's waste of time till they are done with you,

Go to SDP your highest votes would be from your region not more than 50% after APC PDP pick their 25% each

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.