Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari (13428 Views)

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / Adams Oshiohmole Accused Of Hijacking INEC Adhoc List In Auchi, Edo State / Adams Oshiohmole Reacts To Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by 247naijamedia: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has joined all members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in felicitating with party Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on his 67th birthday.

He congratulated him for providing purposeful, courageous and tenacious leadership.

According to a statement issued by 12.09a.m on Friday by the Special Adviser on Media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the President affirmed that Comrade Oshiomhole, after many years of serving as a labour leader, brought a new dynamism into the collective effort to make democracy and development more inclusive in the country, recognising his vibrant relationship with Nigerian workers and ordinary people.

As the Chairman of APC, the President believed the strides recorded in the last elections across the country clearly testify to Oshiomhole’s visionary and vibrant leadership.

He commended his effort at building a strong and unified party that is focused on strengthening internal democracy and developing the country.

While rejoicing with family members, friends and political associates of the APC Chairman on the milestone, President Buhari described him as a man of conviction, who stands resolutely by whatever he believes in.

The President prayed that the Almighty God will grant the party chairman longer life, good health and wisdom in serving the country and its citizens.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Oshiohmole-67-You-Build-Strong-Unified-Party-Buhari.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by 247naijamedia: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Happy Birthday...

Oshiomhole

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Happy birthday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by ALARAPE22(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Somebody should give baba Water....... Water here please

3 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by 247naijamedia: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2019
ALARAPE22:
Somebody should give baba Water....... Water here please

grin grin grin
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Guyman02: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari

Baba you are called Mai Gaskiya here in the North which means 'Truth Teller'
But I am sorry, this time you have LIED!

31 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Richdad50(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
shocked

Lying at old age is very unneccesary. The president should have shame for saying a built a unified and strong party. I really don't know how to wish an uncouth man, a destabilizer, a happy birthday. Nothing happy about his present undoings.

Richdad

8 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by zlantanfan: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pdp nightmare

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Hezzyluv: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oshiohmole small in stature ooo..... c the way he's loking at baba's face as if "na upstair him dey look " grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by tesppidd: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
I don't know on what basis Buhari would make this statement.

Oshiomole's tenure caused very many divisions.

Zamfara, Rivers, Imo and many other places.

See what is happening in the Senate right now.

Oshiomole has been more of a divisive figure, very poor diplomatic skills.

Never a good chairman and politician.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Enoch07: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nairaland oooooo abeg leave this man jare, my grand mumcy just died. She was one of the few women in my life. RIP IYAYO. somebody console me b4 I keee myself o

6 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by spartan50(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
2 monkeys
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Bonapart(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
The worst thin that ever happened to Nigeria is Buhari, APC and Oshomole. No birthday wishes sir. The blood of the slain will fight you and your kinds to the very end.

No peace for the wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by cosmatika(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
The Go and Die governor. History will always remember the ugly man for that
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Ayoswit(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
If I hear angry
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by quincyshakur(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
I for wish u Happy Birthday but i no go try am because u no b beta person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by olaolulazio(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
spartan50:
2 monkeys
I need just an upload of ur family member.... you'll get 1K airtel card if ur dad is as handsome as the old Buhari grin

6 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
HBD..... baba is nearer to grave sha
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
BUHARI IS STILL CLUELESS TILL DATE sad
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by DaBogu: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
I hear people say "he sent me just 5k" or "ordinary 10k"...smh

If you earn 300k/month and u send someone 10k, it means you gave that person a full day's toil, sweat and troubles...it is a fuckin big deal.

Stop giving your hard earned money to ungrateful and entitled people.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by osemoses1234(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Happy birthday osho dragon

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by wideawaken01: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
The kind IBO Abba Kyari and Tinubu are giving to Buhari is imported from Kosovo.

This man talks out of point? He talks out of senses...

It is better we have no Preisdo i swear

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by tripper003: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
67?? oh well...

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Amuluonyenaego: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think say buhari went to Jordan, when did he come back naa
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by gurunlocker: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Papa why you lying grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Waakanda: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
The 'ojoro master' grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by jamesharryson(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
So this man was born this same day with me!

Today na my birthday

2 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by FreemanUYB(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please how old is Charly boy
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Joybringer: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Enoch07:
Nairaland oooooo abeg leave this man jare, my grand mumcy just died. She was one of the few women in my life. RIP IYAYO. somebody console me b4 I keee myself o
go ahead... Your grand mumcy is waiting for u @d gate....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Women Protest N18,000 New Tax Bill By Abia Government (Photos) / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South / WACOT To Manage, Operate 32-metric Tons Imota Rice Mill For Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.