Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands (2883 Views)

I Guarantee You Tens Of Thousands Of Views On Your Tiktok Videos / How You Can Make Over 3 Million Naira Legitimately Within 100 Days In The Comfor / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by kunleweb: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Hi kunleweb it seems you know him, as in have you done biz with him

I followed his track RECORD and closely observed his risk management in the trades he executes. As an exmanager with over 5 years experience I stand to say following his trade statement, this is the most Conservative trader I've seen around. I think it's well to do business with him and like to encourage you to carry on. Oh I just checked the thread 350k.its okay.

How about mine. Can you fund a bus while I pay 20% monthly for ten months. Aka 100% r. O. I
Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by Fxmanager(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2019
kunleweb:

I followed his track RECORD and closely observed his risk management in the trades he executes. As an exmanager with over 5 years experience I stand to say following his trade statement, this is the most Conservative trader I've seen around. I think it's well to do business with him and like to encourage you to carry on. Oh I just checked the thread 350k.its okay.

How about mine. Can you fund a bus while I pay 20% monthly for ten months. Aka 100% r. O. I
Thank you for this. This is very encouraging to us. God bless you.
Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by kunleweb: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Fxmanager:
Thank you for this. This is very encouraging to us. God bless you.

We'll do business soon. I just don't want to touch fx again with less than 10m.the sluggish market movement is unbearable I wonder how you cope.
Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by Fxmanager(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2019
kunleweb:

We'll do business soon. I just don't want to touch fx again with less than 10m.the sluggish market movement is unbearable I wonder how you cope.
We believe experience is still the best teacher, and it comes with your years in the profession. Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by Paulo3ree(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Harrymig1:
I suggest you leverage your strength. What are you good, what problem do you think you can solve and can be good at. If it has to do with Men's fashion, contact me. I sell wholesale.

Please can I see samples
Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by Harrymig1(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by Papichamdor95(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2019
Paulo3ree:
Ideal business idea one could venture into with #350,000 with good returns. (Please your suggestions would be great appreciated).
Thank you.
Help guide a prospective entrepreneur.
Its a bit urgent
Cryptocurrency is the best investment you could ever get in,is better than most educational investment..at the moment,the best cryptocurrency i can tell you to buy is ethereum..whatsapp me,08182883150,so i can put u through.You will never regret it,the cryptocurrency world is developing rapidly,don’t sleep on it.
Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by Paulo3ree(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Harrymig1:

Yes you can
Click the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5164150/very-affordable-elegant-mens-clothing#78022010

Can I see life pictures not internet pictures
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Troop In Here With Ideal Business Idea Within #100's Of Thousands by Harrymig1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Can I see life pictures not internet pictures
Thanks
Yes you can, kindly WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. / Piggyvest Vs Opay: Which Is Better...? / Buy Opulence Estate With Peace Of Mind (Lakowe Golf):30 Secs Off LekiEpe Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.