Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Guilded By Seven Thunders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guilded By Seven Thunders (274 Views)

June: Mfm's Pastor Olukoya Thunders New Month Prayers / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guilded By Seven Thunders by AboutAntichrist: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2019
GUILDED BY THE SEVEN THUNDERS
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not." -Rev. 10:4KJV.

I confess before the God of Heaven that my testimony is not of man, neither was it given or revealed by man, for no man under the earth, on the earth, above the earth will ever give or reveal this testimony. My testimony is restricted to witness purpose. These deep revelations were given by spirit beings or Being. This is to show the superiority and reality of the spirit realm. I wish the world my 'peace'. The Being or deity who gave the revelation, gave me for witness purpose and this is restricted to me alone.

May the true Child of God whom God gave ears, hear and understand. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Sunday Celebration / Sammy Okposu In Tears As He Shares His Thanksgiving Testimony / I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.