₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,257,589 members, 4,938,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 03:54 AM

I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized (92 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized by jesusjnr2: 11:26pm On May 08
Lolz!

What a way to be an Antichrist, by following the instructions of Christ, and being like Christ to the extent of the emphasizing the same words that Christ emphasized.

Maybe when I instead emphasize the teachings of someone else then I'd stop being an Antichrist, because for such so called Christians, it ironically takes following the example of Christ to be an antichrist, Lol!

If so, then I want to be their Antichrist till the day of the second coming of Christ.

Christ didn't emphasize the Bible - Fact!

Christ didn't emphasize the Law and the Prophets - Fact!

Christ only emphasized His own Words - Fact!

Christ only emphasized the obedience of His own Words - Fact!

Christ only instructed His disciples to emphasize the keeping of His own Words - Fact!

Therefore if everyone in the church would rather do the otherwise of what Christ said and did, then they shouldn't be surprised if Christ behaves as if He doesn't know them now, and says He doesn't know them at the end of the world.

For Christ only knows those that keep His Words - Fact!

https://www.nairaland.com/5170107/words-jesus-vs-bible#78115995

p.s. I challenge any christian who calls Christ his Lord and savior but disagrees with those posited facts to prove it otherwise using Christ's Words.
Re: I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized by jesusjnr2: 4:33pm On May 16
Such Christians are the real Antichrists!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Christians Do In Heaven? / Nigerians! Don’t Pay To Browse Again! Don’t Pay To Buy Any Data Again! / Sir I Want To Join Your Occult Group To Be Rich+2348082961864 Join Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.