Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized (288 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 08, 2019
Lolz!

What a way to be an Antichrist, by following the instructions of Christ, and being like Christ to the extent of the emphasizing the same words that Christ emphasized.

Maybe when I instead emphasize the teachings of someone else then I'd stop being an Antichrist, because for such so called Christians, it ironically takes following the example of Christ to be an antichrist, Lol!

If so, then I want to be their Antichrist till the day of the second coming of Christ.

Christ didn't emphasize the Bible - Fact!

Christ didn't emphasize the Law and the Prophets - Fact!

Christ only emphasized His own Words - Fact!

Christ only emphasized the obedience of His own Words - Fact!

Christ only instructed His disciples to emphasize the keeping of His own Words - Fact!

Therefore if everyone in the church would rather do the otherwise of what Christ said and did, then they shouldn't be surprised if Christ behaves as if He doesn't know them now, and says He doesn't know them at the end of the world.

For Christ only knows those that keep His Words - Fact!

https://www.nairaland.com/5170107/words-jesus-vs-bible#78115995

p.s. I challenge any christian who calls Christ his Lord and savior but disagrees with those posited facts to prove it otherwise using Christ's Words.
Re: I'm An Antichrist Because I Emphasize The Words Of Christ That Christ Emphasized by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 16, 2019
Such Christians are the real Antichrists!

(1) (Reply)

What Catholic Bishops In Nigeria Should Do – Pope Francis / Bad Marriage Is Worst Than Hell Fire. / "The Doubter's Prayer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.