Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race (775 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race by eDoctorr(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex - president
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan , has come out to react to a revelation by Ooni of Ife , Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, that the Igbo race is the first to discover and nurture wealth.
According to Reno , he said he received insults from Nigerians the first time he shared the same story.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race by Noise4maker(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Reno Food is ready.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Yelobam moozelems won't like this at all. The more yelobam moozelems hate the Igbos. The more they keep conquering and breaking new grounds.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race by ALARAPE22(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Make I take Small Water here...... Water!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race by eDoctorr(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems won't like this at all. The more yelobam moozelems hate the Igbos. The more they keep conquering and breaking new grounds.

Hmmmm, this table u are shaking.

We are mix here in Yoruba land. My Mom was a Muslim, we still have many Muslims family members. And nothing can separate us. They gladly follow us for Thanksgiving in church, and we do attend their own occasions where Imams leads.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Revelation By Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye About Igbo Race by pode(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Salt don entered my eyes, I need water please

(1) (Reply)

‘lawmaker’s Daughter Worked In Pencom With Fake Degrees’ / Nigeria Is Richer Than Dubai, But Her Leaders Are Corrupt’ – Dubai Man Says / Lauretta Onochie : 99 Tweets But Truth Ain’t One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.