Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Romance Section - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Section (2208 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

who cares?i av been banned a million times,if she bans me i will come back n continue where i stopped

Oloshi,keep quiet eediot

What you said hurt me very much. I cried all the way to the bank. but all the same im waiting for mukina,
Next time you shave, try standing an inch or two closer to the blade,

@Ode-nu-balded
Shut up miserable Camel,who was the 1st person to mention my name on this very thread.
@that your fantasy island hostel-- who mentions my name around there,the funny thing is i wanted peace (dont know what came over me)
but i can clearly see that the Legion of demons that has infected that ill gotten balded part of you is more than i can handle,please just quietly stay away from me and if i ever see you mention anything about me again or make reference 2 me again i would ensure that i use folds and folds of your clit to strangle you to death,

Mukina the issue is over,,IMO
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

lmao thanx odunnu,he also mmentione your parents lmaoooo so u r guilty as well 190

Singing to 190

Olofofo make u carry your load ooo
I don talk am we no dey play with you again

Oloriburulu oshi, dodoyo like u

Well, they do say opposites attact, so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.
Re: Romance Section by denzel2009: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2010
What is balded?

I read somewhere where 190 was referred to as the NL's resident retard. Its leaning towards the truth!
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2010
Mukina was the first to mention ur name on this vry post.
As soon as u noticed me hia,u gravitated 2wds here.
You make me sick bt thank God,u'l be  out soon. I trust d MODs
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
lmao denzel you again

190 u cry ehn?u never start cry ,i say no talk abt person mama if u no want make them yab yours

As for the shaving,lmao i go come meet ur mama to teach me how her men dey do am
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
denzel2009:

What is balded?

I read somewhere where 190 was referred to as the NL's resident retard. Its leaning towards the truth!
190's head is 'balded'. Why wnt it be afterall 190 aint human,he's a billygoat
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
Balded pubic region,
cut this your billy goat stuff, E NOR Rhyme~
Im so sick and tired of it you retarded Two left legged Nitwit~
Re: Romance Section by Odunnu: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
Goat,hvnt u been banned yet?
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

lmao denzel you again

190 u cry ehn?u never start cry ,i say no talk abt person mama if u no want make them yab yours

As for the shaving,lmao i go come meet your mama to teach me how her men dey do am

There is nothing that u would say that would get to me again, cos ive noticed that u are a literate grin grin
the thang that pains me most is when an illiterate (wanna-be) wanna share spooks wiv literates (she know herself)
thats when i descend wiv my poisonous spike

denzel2009:

What is balded?

Keep drawing me out,U wont get me! grin grin
Re: Romance Section by 1102(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2010
Odunnu:

Goat,hvnt u been banned yet?

I always suspected that something like that would happen eventually!!

When the pikin been just start to crase, people dey say na rascal, now wey ehn don enta road, I wonder wetin dem go call am now?!
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2010
190 i withdraw everything i said abt ur mum,i did nt really mean to but just wanted u to knw wat it feels like insulting smone else's mum

I am nt really the type dat insults pple mum so i apologise for dat,the innocent woman no do me anything

But no get on my nerves else we go yab tire today

Enjoy
Re: Romance Section by philip0906(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
shioooor. . .u dey fear ban? undecided
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
God punish your mama,oya ask them to ban me

Shameless ewedu, i dey ignore you since i see say devil don blend your nyash for you

Eediot
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2010
anyway which day u register on nl sef? If you no know i go inform you,i have been banned over 50 times on this forum ,nobidy get id's reach me for this forum, so y i go fear ban? U dey crace,devil baptize you diaaa
Re: Romance Section by philip0906(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
y u dey vex ontop my harmless kweshon? grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section by philip0906(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

God punish your mama,oya ask them to ban me

Shameless ewedu, i dey ignore you since i see say devil don blend your nyash for you

Eediot
wetin concern my mama with this one again?
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
eeeyaaa nobody to play with you,chaiii go find another play mate cos jenny here no dey play with men wey still dey ask their guardians for pocket money,you dey find my attention since i no give u,nw i decide to give u small,oya waka pass, go play 'ten-ten' with your friends

Ewu ocha
Re: Romance Section by philip0906(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
Madam,it seems there is something else we don't know?u sound troubled. . .In d space of few minutes u act like u've been let loose and chased by sea-demons?Go c a doctor ASAP,u won't get d help u need on nairaland. . .U r trying 2 get a life on nland,it won't help u.PITY undecided
Re: Romance Section by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2010
@odunnu lol u cant wait to get 190 banned,honestly dat dude can be an azzhole,nd d worst part is this:his psycho friends encourage him by telling him he's on d right track, d dude needs to sit his empty brain down and go thru all his posts,smtimes he goes offtopic like some delusional psycho wt a dysfunctional brain cell.

Remember when he first registered on dis forum,although he was busy chasing one gurl dat slept wt her sisters man,he wasnt as terrible as this

190 needs a goodazz spanking to get his senses back

(1) (2)

Joseph Ayo Babalola University Awards Her 1st Class Graduands In Pictures / Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? / Admission Cut-off Marks For The Various Nigerian Universities And Polytechnics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.