Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. (1289 Views)

NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress / NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses / Nipost Charged Me 50 Thousand Naira For A Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by dessz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls what r all d types of ID card nipost accept.. Is it just voter and national id card? Or any one?
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by IMAliyu(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
dessz:
Pls what r all d types of ID card nipost accept.. Is it just voter and national id card? Or any one?
National id, voter's card, Drivers license, school id, Work id...
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by Cassie74: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
IMAliyu:

National id, voter's card, Drivers license, school id, Work id...

Here in Area 1 fct.. they ask for text message that was sent to you shikina
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by ddjay: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Cassie74:

Here in Area 1 fct.. they ask for text message that was sent to you shikina
How much do dey charge
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by mjizzie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
ddjay:

How much do dey charge
Receiving Items is free since because the sender paid before sending, But you Nigerians, they will ask for money which is not supposed to be so. He in Jos, they don't request for any money again, They will only handover your item to you and that is all

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by Just2endowed2(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2019
mjizzie:
Receiving Items is free since because the sender paid before sending, But you Nigerians, they will ask for money which is not supposed to be so. He in Jos, they don't request for any money again, They will only handover your item to you and that is all

Can you state how much they charge?

Corruption in nipost is in another level
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by YhungD12: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2019
xiaomi mi max 2 for sale 4/64 gb snapdragon 625 5300mah for 67k with free phone casing and screen protectors
location is lagos and can be delivered to any state
very negotiable. call or Whatsapp me on 07017732093 or 08101230540
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by Cassie74: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2019
ddjay:

How much do dey charge

They charge per weight.. (200,500)Most untracked items are free esp screen protector /co
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by mjizzie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just2endowed2:

It is whatever you give them that they will collect, the last I asked someone to pickup an item on my behalf in Ibadan, they didnt give him until asked him to give them N200. The price the sender paid is normal and recorded but the person picking it up doesnt have to pay. So it is a bribe, Any amount you can afford N100, N200.
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by gentlezypher: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
mjizzie:
please i'm expecting a package, is there any other PO except the one in Terminus?
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by kripen(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
So even when you buy goods from abroad they will not charge you. That is a lie you will pay custom duty, to collect your goods.
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by cypher01: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm really interested in this thread..

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by ddjay: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cassie74:

They charge per weight.. (200,500)Most untracked items are free esp screen protector /co
Ok
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by mjizzie(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
gentlezypher:
please i'm expecting a package, is there any other PO except the one in Terminus?
There should be another one apart from the one in terminus, But I cant really say where they are located. But I think most packages get to terminus first.
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by gentlezypher: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
mjizzie:
There should be another one apart from the one in terminus, But I cant really say where they are located. But I think most packages get to terminus first.
thanks
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by elldeb101(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Just2endowed2:

They only charge you custom duty. some of these parcels are free (thats when they collect whatever you give to them as bribe) I was at the post office recently and a man' s parcel came with an attached blue document from custom requesting him to pay about 13k before his document will be released to him. I think the charges depend on what you are receiving. I mostly pay 2H to the cashiers (you will be issued a receipt) before I collect my parcels.
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by kripen(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2019
I have a message from aliexpress that my item is at local post office. Pls should I go to the post office, the post office is yet to call me or send any message . My issue is that my line use in receiving message has been down.
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by fibonacci2526: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2019
kripen:
I have a message from aliexpress that my item is at local post office. Pls should I go to the post office, the post office is yet to call me or send any message . My issue is that my line use in receiving message has been down.

Go.
Re: I Have Questions About Receiving Goods From Nipost. by Just2endowed2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
I am talking about amount charge for sending less Than 1kg item from Lagos to kaduna through nipost. How much will it cost

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Awoof Was Blocked / Iphone 7 Plus 32gb For 55k SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.