Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In (2791 Views)

Simple Prove To Know You Are Ugly / When Chelsea Fans Comes In To Watch Match At Your House This Is What U See(pic) / Why I Want To Leave Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by dobodobo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2010
If you are ugly,please leave nairaland and let beautiful one comes in because we are not maga even if we dey shayo with ginger and they take sepe when we broke.I am the king of intimacy, grin
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Marhoski(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2010
dobodobo:

If you are ugly,please leave nairaland and let beautiful one comes in because we are not maga  even if we dey shayo with ginger and they take sepe when we broke.I am the king of intimacy,  grin
if you are dull, leave nairaland and let the intelligent ones come in
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by dobodobo(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2010
Marhoski:

if you are dull, leave nairaland and let the intelligent ones come in
You are talking to future militant, you want make Bomb  kill you, I am the rascal boy that don't wear handcuff
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Marhoski(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by 1102(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
Death.!!

They know themselves
they know themselves ooh

Please should i call names of people that should seriously quit nairaland romance section cos them too fugly!!
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Omolola1(f): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
this thread is so dumb!
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Marhoski(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^ come why two of una dey come online the same time,
abi na as soon as una phock finish una go hold laptop?
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by 1102(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
Marhoski:

^^ come why two of una dey come online the same time,
abi na as soon as una phock finish una go hold laptop?

Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Omolola1(f): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
lmao, na God
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Marhoski(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2010
shocked
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by dobodobo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola1:

this thread is so dumb!
Take am slow because I dey feel the echo,You should have known who I am because I have seen your pics and i respect you cause you are cute and sexy and I will like to ginger your system,make we put something inside something N no disrespect girl,Laspotec ikorodu campus right?
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by 1102(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^
come wale nah wetin go make me Put Lighter for that earth worm in between your legs u don dey find so, ~ angry angry
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Marhoski(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
common dobo cheesy
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Marhoski(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
i dey ur back
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by queeneve: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2010
DODODODOOD0

SHOULDNT YOU BE THE FIRST PERSON TO LEAVE, YOU DID SAY UGLY PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE NAIRALAND,

NEED A RIDE OUT NAIRALAND?

TAXI!!!!
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Marhoski(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2010
lol
logs out
zzzzzzzzzzz
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by 1102(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2010
queeneve:

DODODODOOD0

SHOULDNT YOU BE THE FIRST PERSON TO LEAVE, YOU DID SAY UGLY PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE NAIRALAND,

NEED A RIDE OUT NAIRALAND?

TAXI!!!!

U should be the one that should be shown out the way outta NL, i THINK i gave u a taxi earlier today~
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by tjskii(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2010
*passing through, think to myself ,what's this about,realize tis just a silly topic posted by someone wth too much time on his hands,shake my head and move on
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Omolola1(f): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2010
@dobodobo, how do you know those things about me?
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2010
Kai no moderator dats y evrywher com de messsd up lik dis.
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by 1102(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2010
Omolola1:

@dobodobo, how do you know those things about me?

wale is on my FB friendz thats how he got contact wiv u~ grin grin
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Omolola1(f): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2010
hmmn, i see, but i never added him~
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by queeneve: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2010

YOU GO FIRST grin
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by dobodobo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2010
Omolola1:

hmmn, i see, but i never added him~
You are nervous!! grin grin grin I am not looking for wife because I think I can get any pussy I want since are there millions of pussy out there
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Rooneyboy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
Once again i stumble on Another senseless thread , aren't they educative threads anymore ? ? ?
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by dobodobo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Once again i stumble on Another senseless thread , aren't they educative threads anymore ? ? ?
If you want educative threads then go to education sector and not Romanticize sector
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by MOBO444(f): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2010
They have to go, that true they have to go.
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by abrahym(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
So we still got kids on nairaland? What a thread
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by abrahym(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2010
So we still got kids on nairaland? What a thread
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by chic2pimp(m): 3:58am On Sep 21, 2010
Chei see as laughter wan kill me die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ewu Ara!!!
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Ok I'm leaving grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Ugly,please Leave Nairaland And Let Beautiful One Comes In by 1102(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2010
Tjskii should leave nairaland immediately,

shes not fine @ all~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls (hillarious) / Mean Old Widow / Retro: Old Skool Good Classic Jokes (blast From The Past)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.