Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) (48381 Views)

Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos) / Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by ruffhandu: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
hmn
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Athena4:
They should take heart.They had their fun murdering innocent citizens in the 1970's.How did they expect to have peace in the end?. Karma is Grand.
when an uneducated man is around it is not hard to notice.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by aku626(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
well they paid pensioners in one hand may be they can do something promptu for these brave men. It's almost a curse serving this country.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
If they were the type that assaulted innocent civilians then I have no pity for them. I have witnessed first hand how arrogant and physically abusive these soldiers are to innocent civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Very sad, and you expect the younger once to kill themselves for the nation.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
quincyshakur:
I hav neva seen a soldier cry b4..may dis 1 no b beta one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
my friend go and watch Diya/Abacha video, it’s all over ytube.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
quincyshakur:
I hav neva seen a soldier cry b4..may dis 1 no b beta one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You weren't watching....They do cry.....They are human
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by Athena4: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
stanliwise:
when an uneducated man is around it is not hard to notice.
Yeah ,sure. But your 10 PHD's and Masters still have not made you useful to yourself or soceity.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where is this NwaAmaikpe!!
he has been raptured to hell for all his evil deeds

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by quincyshakur(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I will b watching dis time grin grin
stanliwise:
You weren't watching....They do cry.....They are human
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sad as this is let tis be a lesson. If you help enforce cruelty and injustice, it has a way of coming back to haunt you.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by quincyshakur(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
I will
sonnie10:
my friend go and watch Diya/Abacha video, it’s all over ytube.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Martinez39:
If they were the type that assaulted innocent civilians then I have no pity for them. I have witnessed first hand how arrogant and physically abusive these soldiers are to innocent civilians.
Sadly the ones currently serving will not learn
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by Englishgold: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
You no know road to aso Rock. Abeg buhari no live for social media, nor goes to office through where you are sitting.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerian army burnt kalakuta republic.... All the soldiers that participated in the arson are living in pain till date, those of them that died did so in pain and anguish

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is one of the numerous reasons for them to amass wealth corruptly before their retirement.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by magicminister: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
SLAP44:
But when they were punching, slapping and kicking bloody civilians, they never thought their life will end up like this grin

I swear you read my mind. Let them suffer and die there.

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by lastempero: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Una never start the suffering.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by daimsy(f): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sadly, this is the true state of Nigeria.
The government lack accountability and they don't even care.

Small INEC money they promised us after we have worked...some of us have not been paid till today.

Someone and his family is eating these people's sweat.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
What about his kids? whereas the top retired ones that earn millions as pension get their pension as when due and they are finding it hard to pay these ones the peanut the government thinks they are entittled to
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by gbagyiza: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Most of our leaders in this country are selfish ,wicked and heartless . The way this people are treating our military personnel ,if will get to a stage when even when the form is free they won't see anybody to collect it .

I am not happy with d condition of this retired military men because they did their job with much professionalism unlike the present sets of military personnel's who r been used to intimidate people to rigged election. Now they should have a look at how the leaders they help to come back to office, will treat them also after retirement.
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by kasim155: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
SLAP44:
But when they were punching, slapping and kicking bloody civilians, they never thought their life will end up like this grin

U are right. This is one aspect that I don't like about the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by larryking540: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Most of our leaders in this country are selfish ,wicked and heartless . The way this people are treating our military personnel ,if will get to a stage when even when the form is free they won't see anybody to collect it .

I had d dream of joining d nigeria military any one dat comes I will grab it, but just on Monday, a strange thought just came 2 my mind, and I completely lost interest even wen I have people to process d papers for me without stress, I just lost hope, so many things enter my mind, and just watching this video, now I knw why my mind finally change towards 9ja military, 80% of 9ja military personnel don't have their life insure incase of accident or bullets during war, except for the fw who have family to back them up or sponsor them over sea for proper medical treatment,

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by larryking540: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
kasim155:

U are right. This is one aspect that I don't like about the Nigerian Army.

becus they are not occupied with something doing either a technology project or new invention projects at the barrack, even them are jobless, ,no bless them my brother,
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where is this NwaAmaikpe!!
He's in sambisa forest
Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by Joshuawobo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigeria should be added to 1000 ways to die

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) by richhills(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why Nigeria?
Leaders of this Country are devilish.
Too shameful.
I am not patriotic because of this kind of things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.