Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband (29880 Views)

Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by Nasir123(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
kiss
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by darlenese(f): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Injiggerwolf:
Adekunle Churchill made a mistake by marrying a Celebrity

who be Adekunle Churchill?

1 Like

Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
darlenese:

who be Adekunle Churchill?

grin
Adekunle Ciroma Chukwuma na grin
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by swiperthefox: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
All these people i have never heard of, coming out of the woodwork to be relevant off of Tonto's name.
Crawl back to where you were.
It is only Tonto and Churchill that knows what transpired between them. I think Churchill abd his mother did some foul shit to her.
Several of Chuchill's exes all agrees he and his mom are despicable.
Nobody knew who Churchill was until he married Tonto. He is a clout chaser and i can understand Tonto's dismay and pain.
Irrelevant person trying to remain relevant using her.
He keeps giving organizations money to get fake awards. Just like Ebere Iyiegbu. All those awards are already paid for or in anticipation of gratification.
Tonto is a great girl that fell in love with a fake yahoo man.
Tonto's controversies are publicity to her. If you facade in obscurity as an actor you are dead. Any kind of publicity is good.
Go Tonto !!!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by Tyche(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
swiperthefox:
All these people i have never heard of, coming out of the woodwork to be relevant off of Tonto's name.
Crawl back to where you were.
It is only Tonto and Churchill that knows what transpired between them. I think Churchill abd his mother did some foul shit to her.
Several of Chuchill's exes all agrees he and his mom are despicable.
Nobody knew who Churchill was until he married Tonto. He is a clout chaser and i can understand Tonto's dismay and pain.
Irrelevant person trying to remain relevant using her.
He keeps giving organizations money to get fake awards. Just like Ebere Iyiegbu. All those awards are already paid for or in anticipation of gratification.
Tonto is a great girl that fell in love with a fake yahoo man.
Tonto's controversies are publicity to her. If you facade in obscurity as an actor you are dead. Any kind of publicity is good.
Go Tonto !!!

Is that you?
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by Cityguy: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
sexyberry06:
Who una be? Abeg make una park one side
Proud co-founder of TOLOTOLO orphanage in USA and Nigeria grin
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
This one nor no say tonto dikeh no get shame..

She is coming for you grin
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by ashjay001(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
Tonto Dike still dey miss that guy. If Churchill remarries, that woman go run mad.

Well, since she can't bury her pride/ego, and beg d nigga, na next level be dat.

The truth is, no one is indispensable! She's just not ready to move on.

She has said too many hurtful things to Churchill n his mom. Maybe, too many, to be able to make any reconciliation happen.

I no fit go beg my mama, for person wey don ridicule am. The mama sef no need to open mouth curse anybody. That kain curse, na follow come angry
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by swiperthefox: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tyche:

Is that you?
It is you.
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by D1zion: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yes its time she's told the truth. Is she the way only one who is divorce in the industry or what.kept insulting & harassing the gentle man who has never for once open his mouth to belittled himself to banter words with the lunatic. Exposed her jare so that she can keep quite once & for all.
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by InvertedHammer: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
/
These P-Square wanna be.

Tonto should reply them when they can get 30k views on YouTube or stop shooting camcorder music videos.

/
Re: Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband by kemmylove101: 6:32pm On May 01, 2019
I thought this fool said he will expose tonto if he hear pin... where is the expose cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) / DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.