Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Is The Different From Marriage And Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Different From Marriage And Family (949 Views)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Different From Marriage And Family by chumakk: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side

If you treat your wife like a thoroughbred, you'll never end up with a nag.
Re: What Is The Different From Marriage And Family by cuteass1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ Chumakk

Great point you got there wink Some marriages are just on paper and in public, when they get home at the end of the day, they lack the necessities to be called a family wink

A paper marriage is one where the partners are not partners, but rather one party is more of a slave to the other one, there's no understanding, no oneness and they're not even in the least free with each other sad sad

Its just like saying there's a difference between "a house" and a"a home", som are yet to acknowledge that sad
Re: What Is The Different From Marriage And Family by English1(f): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2007
If you treat your wife like a thoroughbred, you'll never end up with a nag.

I love this idea grin
Re: What Is The Different From Marriage And Family by oyinboaja: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2007
The bst thing is to make your wife the boss in your household. Many people in the west will hail you and you will be loved by lots of people in the west.

BUT your marriage is most likely going to end abruptly and quickly grin
Re: What Is The Different From Marriage And Family by chumakk: 3:46pm On May 03, 2007
In marriage partner should understand that marriage is the foundation for good family,this is the guilding principles:
a good marriage,a good family, a bad marriage,a bad family

it is the responsibility of the couple to determine how they want their marriage and family to be by proper planning and communication.remember God will not do it for you,you have to do your part while God do His part.

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Win! / I Wont My First Child To A Boy / I Am Tired Of Working As Housemaid – 14-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.