Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. (3994 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by faceofnigeriabl: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
An American Celebrity man who underwent a sex change and now regrets it is urging people to resist transgender medicine and related therapies, saying we are medical “manufacturing” children as transgender and abusing them.

But it is now too late or not possible to change back to a man.

please read the full post and watch her 5- minutes video operation change from man to a woman on our blog, Rated 18. “if you are below 18years old, don't watch.”

Please Note: This Post is to educate Nigerians about things that are strange to our cultures, After I did this post, Death and curse starts coming to our email, this post has not mention anyone name,

Even some bloggers have come to attack again, The American Celebrity Name is Walt Heyer and she is not a fake news, she has been giving lectures all over the world on her true life story, to advice youth not to make surgical mistakes. Details on our website.

​ I decide to add two more pictures, further details read on our website link below.

This is just a single article do whatever you want want with your life. Thanks, God bless And Happy Weekend.

WE ARE THE BEST BLOG IN AFRICA WE DON'T CARRY FAKE NEWS.

https://www.faceofnigeriablog.com/news/an-american-man-who-underwent-a-sex-change-to-a-woman-now-claims-she-regrets-it/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by phelonrays: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
same way bobrisky and his co would regret
I really like old age because that's when your real you would come backgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
such a cute boy cry
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by stephleena(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
He's beautiful
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by Raydos: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kikikiki yeye dey smell!!!

I can't imagine how bobrisky will be looking at you right now!!!

1 Like

Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by Franzee(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Na lie oooo....OP fake news...anyone who watches BOTCHED know this woman...
Had plastic in her chin by a Filipino doctor which later resulted to this after taking series of injections ...
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by Chinashopping84: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
why tampering with what creator have created..
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by nicepoker101(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2019
This is for idris bobrisky
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by Khd95(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Na preeq Dem dissect like this

Blood of Thor
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by budaatum: 12:58am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by budaatum: 1:04am On Apr 06, 2019
At first I was giddy for the fresh start. But hormones and sex change genital surgery couldn't solve the underlying issues driving my gender dysphoria.

I started my transgender journey as a 4-year-old boy when my grandmother repeatedly, over several years, cross-dressed me in a full-length purple dress she made especially for me and told me how pretty I was as a girl. This planted the seed of gender confusion and led to my transitioning at age 42 to transgender female.

I lived as “Laura” for eight years, but, as I now know, transitioning doesn’t fix the underlying ailments.

Transgender woman for 8 years — time I can't get back
Re: American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. by olagbola45(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
such a cute boy cry

Hey stop crying

(1) (Reply)

‘am Irreplaceable’- See Hilarious Photos Of Mercy Eke That Kept Fans Reacting! / Obituary Photo Of Popular Nollywood Actor, Sam Obiago (Photo) / Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.