Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect (22541 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by NaijaCelebrity: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Femi Otedola was spotted with Ogun State Elected Governor, Dapo Abiodun.

Otedola share this photo on his page with caption saying...

Yesterday evening after dinner with my friend and brother of 25 years, His Excellency, the incoming Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun one of the most respected, honest and most successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria ... F.Ote

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/05/femi-otedola-strikes-a-pose-ogun-state-elected-governor-dapo-abiodun/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by NNAMDIII(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by ALARAPE22(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
See money.....Chai...... God help me oooo.....Let me take small water please!
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by 9jvirgin(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
These 2 are Petroleum Merchants. One owns Forte Oil, the other owns Heyden. They should currently be serving jail term for the many subsidy scams they perpetrated that plunged Nigeria into an Abyss but here they are laughing at the foolery of Nigerians.

There will come a time, children will disown their parents for raising them in Nigeria.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by wunmi590(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
And so?

This has now become news ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by ictjobber: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Heavyweights

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Third world product.
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by philips007(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Naira meet dollar. Hmm
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by gideon1971(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
angry
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by LazyGold(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
More Development in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by DrBasit(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Na so.... Your friend and brother of 25 years.... Why didn't you post this before he won the election.....

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ok. Seen and noted.
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Free4tope(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one.
Another business deal on the way.
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by ofiko123(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
DrBasit:
Na so.... Your friend and brother of 25 years.... Why didn't you post this before he won the election.....
grin grin grin grin grin no mind am

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by identitylenz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
I sha will be richer than all of them one day grin

Well,check my signature for your oriflame best products!
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by olayemioshiyemi: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Our governor elect grin
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by xder24: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
erdvsc

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Su9898: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Femi Otedola was spotted with Ogun State Elected Governor, Dapo Abiodun
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Olajah81: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
9jvirgin:
These 2 are Petroleum Merchants. One owns Forte Oil, the other owns Heyden. They should currently be serving jail term for the many subsidy scams they perpetrated that plunged Nigeria into an Abyss but here they are laughing at the foolery of Nigerians.

There will come a time, children will disown their parents for raising them in Nigeria.

U re a mad fellow

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by Alayiwola: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
If u don't know anything, just keep quiet,what's scam in oil subsidy,is it not ur stupid politician that can't manage common NNPC talkless of making refinery functional..and mind u Otedola made huge fortune in desiel. hes Nigeria king of diesel.and no subsidy on it
9jvirgin:

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by alert01(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
9jvirgin:

lol
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by PureMind2: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
I believe in God blessing I love demi and I appreciate dapo both are wiser one step at a time will lead u to huge success
Re: Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect by crackhouse(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
See as the governor elect hold the other man and he come do like fowl Wey rain beat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.