Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Manchester United Coach Ready To Quit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Coach Ready To Quit (627 Views)

Rivers United Coach Eguma Eyes Super Eagles Job / Man United Coach Set To Leave Old Trafford / What Happened To Man United Coach During Barcelona Scouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Coach Ready To Quit by kiiingemmy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2019

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's assistant coach, Mike Phelan, is yet to commit his future to Manchester United, as he is concerned about the structure behind the scenes at the club, the Daily Mail reports.

The former United midfielder served under Sir Alex Ferguson for a decade, before the Scot's retirement.

Solskjaer's first call after being offered the United job, was to Phelan and the 56-year-old has proved pivotal in restoring the mindset lost at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer has already signed a three-year deal with the club to become their permanent manager and is desperate for Phelan, who has spent much of his time in Australia in the last five years, to stay.

However, it is understood that Phelan is concerned by the club's 'convoluted' management structure and feels there's a muddled approach to their recruitment system.

Phelan is happy to be back at United, but it's been over a week since Solskjaer signed his deal and the club are still trying to persuade him to sign his own.

source : https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/Sports/68371-manchester-united-coach-ready-to-quit

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Manchester United Coach Ready To Quit by kiiingemmy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Manchester United Coach Ready To Quit by Raydos: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
manSIXester Urinated
Re: Manchester United Coach Ready To Quit by Fathertony: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Itzmichael:
Boom! boom!! boom!!!. Congratulations to all those who won my games and yesterdays games as well. +2349078829733. I'm not going to tell you what will happen to my odds today but I'm going to assure you of winning.interested mind should call or whatsapp me on +2349078829733
foolish scammer
Son of a miserable father

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Choupo missed Considered To Be The Worst Miss In History Of Soccer!!! / Unseen Childhood Photo Of Lionel Messi And His Wife At The Age Of 10. / Florentino Perez: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player I Signed For Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.