Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Florentino Perez: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player I Signed For Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Florentino Perez: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player I Signed For Real Madrid (627 Views)

Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florentino Perez: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player I Signed For Real Madrid by obembet(f): 9:40am On May 28, 2019
Florentino Perez, the president of Real Madrid, spoke on Spanish radio on Monday about the past year and the difficulties the club has gone through since Cristiano Ronaldo departed.

Perez reflected on Ronaldo's exit and labelled him the best player he has brought to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

He also denied that Real Madrid's refusal to help the player pay his debts to the tax authorities contributed to his departure.

"I think he already had it quite clear that he wanted new challenges," Perez said on 'El Transistor' on Onda Cero when asked about the timing of the exit and the fact the forward hinted at an exit immediately after the Champions League victory.

"He used that moment to say it, but I think he'd been thinking about it for some time.

"He never created any problems during the nine years at Real Madrid, never once arriving late or anything.

"I think he's the best player I signed for Real Madrid.

"I always had a great relationship with him.

"We never had any problems, not even over money.

"We never talked about his [tax] debt."

The president was asked if he'd spoken with Ronaldo since his move to Juventus.

"I don't speak about those private matters," he replied.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/btrpq4/florentino_perez_cristiano_is_the_best_player_i/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Florentino Perez: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player I Signed For Real Madrid by gtrader: 10:16am On May 28, 2019
Perez messed up on letting CR7 go. Most times when I watch CR7 and Messi I see zeal that most young players don't have in these two great players even at their age and what they have achieved.

Perez bleeped up big time, just imagine him offering "fine boy Neymar" that cares mostly about his looks 1.2m euros, while CR would have stayed if he was offered half of that amount.

Is a lesson sha...

1 Like

Re: Florentino Perez: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player I Signed For Real Madrid by obembet(f): 6:19pm On May 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Florentino Perez: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player I Signed For Real Madrid by babakb: 8:43pm On May 28, 2019
Perez is just being a hypocrite.
He thought Cr7 will flop at Juventus but he is disappointed.

Whether he admits it or not, Cr7 is best Real Madrid player ever.

Infact 2nd best Laliga player ever, behind Messi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Signing Aaron Wan-Bissaka's First Day At Man United Video Leaked, (Photos) / Bruno Fernandes - Could Become Manchester United Player / A Destiny Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.