Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Skillful Writer Needed ASAP - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Skillful Writer Needed ASAP (2514 Views)

A Skillful And Versatile Writer Needed: Hired / Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP / A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Tonieokey(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fridel234:

wink wink Thought as much. Not once did you state what exactly was your problem. Yes we aren't equals (mates), I have a healthier bank balance, better educational background, a home and still younger than you are. You got paid and you speak of manipulation. I believe I have wasted enough of my time on this topic, without you making any sensible comments or complaints. Seems you have all the time in the world, knock yourself out.

Tell yourself whatever you want.

Doesn't change the fact you were schooled by a woman
That must have hurt...

I saw the disgusting chats you sent her.

You are the worst of them
The manner in which you treat people is exactly what you got..

You deserve it.

Even with your "Healthier" bank balance grin grin

Bye bitch

1 Like

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by joey150(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Annwrites:
Sniperer is a SCAMMER and I won't advise anyone to do business with him.

does Ann still write?

I could use your services....
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Annwrites: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
joey150:

does Ann still write?

I could use your services....

Yes, I still write.

You can send me a message if you are serious about needing the service of a writer.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Annwrites: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fridel234:

The article you speak of, I wrote the introduction, the first five and last bullet points. She only contributed to four bullet points. I still had to touch up her work, of which I still sent her the finish work. Is the finished work what she's parading to you as hers. Have you looked at her articles? One look at it and you will know it was written by a non-English native. I'm a great writer so a ban is actually no big deal. It only took a few days to sort things out.

You obviously are suffering from a mental illness.

You both had an agreement. Pay her accordingly. All you saying just seem like a truck load of hogwash.

Besides, out there, Nigerians aren't considered native English speakers. So, what's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by joey150(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Annwrites:

Yes, I still write.

You can send me a message if you are serious about needing the service of a writer.

I'm definitely not joking.

Sorry, but I can't do PM's.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Annwrites: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
joey150:

I'm definitely not joking.

Sorry, but I can't do PM's.

Alright. Maybe I can render the service in the future. Thank you.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by BnRita: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fridel234:

You were lazy, difficult to work with and above all rated yourself as a great writer when in actual fact you were just an average writer. From the look of things you started the accusation of non payments exactly on the day you received payment, and now you call me terrible and callous. I gave you a specific date that payment will be made and I made it so why the lies about not getting paid.

Please stop with the lies SCAMMER. Your excuses are just insane. Every single writer is a bad writer but you submit their works to your clients word for word. When it is time to pay up, you say they are bad writers.
1. Why haven't their other clients complained?
2. Why do you submit their articles word for word if you claim to do such heavy editing?
Don't even try to deny it because I'll provide receipts that will prove you wrong.

You are a SCAMMER FRIDEL. A SCAMMER!!!

1 Like

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by sweetnonsense(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
if you aren't what they say you are, why refuse me a reply after I sent you the article you asked me to write

1 Like

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by waywardpikin: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2019
BnRita:
I had enough patience with you SNIPERER. You're a greedy and selfish person. You came here quoting that you couldn't get good writers but you can't have the decency to pay when you find one. We agreed to payment after two weeks. You found it very easy and pleasurable to send me work almost immediately one is done. At the end of the two weeks, you went MIA. One excuse after the other. How do you find and make it logical that you couldn't pay me because you travelled? The internet is everywhere dumbass. But I was patient when you also told me to wait till the end of last month. Still no payment. I complained to Tonieokey who worked for you and was the first to call you out. He was kind enough to encourage me to wait for you. But the last straw was you telling me to wait till 16th of this month. Since you want to go crazy, let's go crazy together. Whatever you see now SNIPERER, you brought it on yourself. I warned you and you just called bluff and even laughed. I have receipts should anyone need it.

I'll honestly advice everyone to stay away from this guy and everyone associated with him. Admins please warn people against scammers like him.

I'm looking for someone who can write well, follow instructions, spot errors easily and knows when to rewrite sentences in order to make it flow better. If you're that guy and are interested, maybe we can work together on a little project. Send me a PM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! / Article Writer Wanted / I Still Need Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.