Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Am A Product Of Rape- Helen Paul Reveals Shocking Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Product Of Rape- Helen Paul Reveals Shocking Secret (360 Views)

Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Product Of Rape- Helen Paul Reveals Shocking Secret by Segzee1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
I Am a Product of Rape- Helen Paul Reveals Shocking Secret 

Famous Nigerian Comedienne, Helen Paul has revealed shocking secret many don't know about her.

Helen Paul while dedicating her doctorate degree to her mother for her support explained how her mother raised her from a child whom everyone tagged to a 'Bastard'.

Here is here post on IG:

"I HELEN PAUL dedicate this to my mum, you gave birth to me out of rape, they told you i wouldn't amount to anything
I grew up hearing from family members; being called a "Bastard" and each time i asked you, you said (Olorun lon wo omo werey, Olorun ma wo e meaning God watches of the child of a mad person, he'd watch over you)

Mummy i want to know i love you, i might not buy you Benz now because i don't have a Pant yet but this certificate will amount to something great.

They say Fame is nothing but Grace is everything and i pray for grace in everything i do

I'm not a Cele member but Late Osofa gave me the name and everything Late Osofa said about Helen Paul is coming to pass

I dedicate this to every mother, may God make you strong enough to survive and enjoy the fruit of your labour..."

SOURCE: https://dailyfamily.ng/i-am-a-product-of-rape-helen-paul-reveals-shocking-secret/

(1) (Reply)

Soul Mortal (naman Mathur) Wiki, Age, Biography, Real Name / Tonto Dikeh Ready To Love Again, Goes On A Date With Daniel Amokachi (photos, / Drop your favorite Dagrin's lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.