Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay (21136 Views)

Why NJC Can’t Consider Onnoghen’s Case - Prof Itse Sagay / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by san316(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
iammo:
wink

Baba onoghen Don Jappa, baba no fit gamble his retirement benefit, make PDP piglets no make am loose his retirement fund join the acumulated bribe FG wants to confisticate.

If na u nko? With all Atiku money, he no go fit match the package na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by hisexcellency34: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Exactly, he thought Atiku will win and he will be restored as CJN
Sirjamo:
Every reasonable person in Nigeria advised him to resign since January, he bluntly refused, hoping that the corruption sanctuary called the PDP would win the presidential election and dismiss all the charges against him with an apology letter.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by judgementyard(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
You deserve cool
Mujtahida:
The most dangerous thing is to use use law to promote injustice, use truth to promote lies, use medicine to kill, use light to blind, use knowledge to cause misunderstanding and confusion. APC had mastered propaganda and if you really are not informed you will be swindled by their self righteous grandstanding.

I pity Nigerians who do not realise that government is the greatest criminal, the greatest murderer, the greatest knave who takes the instruments of law, the tools of truth to you inflict harm on the citizens.

One day the injustice, the hypocrisy and lies done to Onnoghen will visit another Nigerian and those who think this is about fighting corruption will realise they've been hoodwinked but it would be too late.

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by yusufmurry: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
It's honorable to resign and preserve your reputation than demised. The later is humiliating.

Only greed and not smart men are demised.

To Onoghen, your problem wasn't you but not been progressive to the development of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by MrAJQ(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Learn to start making money. Learn to produce Paint, Yoghurt, Bar soap, Bournvita and so on check my signature

https://www.nairaland.com/5118070/learn-small-large-scale-production
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Philinho(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
foolish talk
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hard times and heartbreak have this way of bringing us back to remember the love of GOD.
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by bcashy: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gten:
Sagay, of what use is this information now. Don't kick a man who is already down, u could be served same someday. Don't talk trash about Onnogen's dilemma in other to feed.

He just said the truth!!!!! If u have any pity for onoghen, that should be ur business not his!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by chidooski565(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
this country is hopeless
there is no single truth in this country

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by chidooski565(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Class88:
See below
how sure ?
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by AMI3(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
put it this way. So that he will not strangled. Sorry to disappoint you, I don't buy crap. Thanks grin
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mujtahida:
The most dangerous thing is to use use law to promote injustice, use truth to promote lies, use medicine to kill, use light to blind, use knowledge to cause misunderstanding and confusion. APC had mastered propaganda and if you really are not informed you will be swindled by their self righteous grandstanding.

I pity Nigerians who do not realise that government is the greatest criminal, the greatest murderer, the greatest knave who takes the instruments of law, the tools of truth to you inflict harm on the citizens.

One day the injustice, the hypocrisy and lies done to Onnoghen will visit another Nigerian and those who think this is about fighting corruption will realise they've been hoodwinked but it would be too late.

This is the best post I have read on Nairaland for more than 3 years I have been on the site

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by banio: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why una no dismiss am since.
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Guyman02: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yoruba Muslims are happy now. They have carried this Onnoghen matter for head, the man has been vindicated. CJN is not his inheritance

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by NaMeAboki: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Will his resignation as opposed to retirement still entitle him to that 2B mouth watering severance package?
I want to believe that there is a difference in due entitlement between retirement and resignation - though I could be wrong.
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Emmanuel226(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
yes, because d way EFCC and Buhari for carry disgrace am ehn undecided
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Emmanuel226(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
tank ur stars u resigned if not u would have been forced to do so and also incur expenditures smiley
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by otokx(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sometimes it is good to be silent.
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Emmanuel226(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
dis tin na shame to naija oh angry
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by orisa37: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good point but why would a Democratic President be so voracious with........?
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Emmanuel226(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
see as shame just catch our one and only chief justice of naija embarassed
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by IvarTheHorrible: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Guyman02:
Yoruba Muslims are happy now. They have carried this Onnoghen matter for head, the man has been vindicated. CNN is not his inheritance

Do you have an idea of what "VINDICATED" means?

Being illiterate + stupid is a deadly mix, walahi

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by AnanseK(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
chrisxxx:
Once respected Sagay.

I know you respect Onnoghen , your very own criminal

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by UNGOBACK: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
need a business loan around VI, lekki Ajah lakowe etc then check my signature
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by tete7000(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mujtahida:

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by megamank(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gten:
Sagay, of what use is this information now. Don't kick a man who is already down, u could be served same someday. Don't talk trash about Onnogen's dilemma in other to feed.

See this one.... Nor be una de support am since? Na me put am for ground to kick? Beg make em receive booting self... Why em nor resign since? Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by precious1967(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
prof. Sagay has lost his drugs and his thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by Deepthoughts: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Friday said he is not impressed by the resignation of Walter Onnoghen, former Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) as it came too late.

Sagay who said there is no value in the resignation argued that Onnoghen should have resigned since January when the charges were made against him and he admitted that he erred.

“The resignation has come too late. It was a face-saving resignation because if he had not resigned, he would have been sacked. There is no question about that. At the very best, he would have been retired if not actually dismissed”.

“There is no value in the resignation anymore. It lacks the honour and dignity that would have accompanied it if he had done it since January when the charges were made” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/sagay-says-no-value-in-onnoghens-resignation/
sagay the ass licking zombie traitor.
Re: Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay by chrisxxx(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
AnanseK:

I know you respect Onnoghen , your very own criminal
I never defended Onnogen. However as respected as Sagay used to be there some comments even when you know what to say you reserve your comments. Elites dont comment on every issue especially when it comes to condemnation of respected fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Celebrates Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo / APC/Buhari Campaign Ilorin (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.