Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos (73599 Views)

Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by princeade86(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
so where did he strip unclad here
read very well and comprehend. No where it mentioned unclad. Op said he removed his cloth.
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
My favorite Instagram comedian!

2 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by benthel6(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Cox oyinbo talk say a silent agbero is a misused talent..taik u

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sometimes it takes madness to cure madness o

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
na to fight police with mouth dey reign now for these instagram celebs
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
He removes cloth to show his identity...sense no go kill brodashagi

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Nukilia: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigeria is getting there.... Slowly but surely grin grin
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by NNAMDIII(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
90% of nairaland news are from instablog angry

2 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Halezis(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gbefun hello Anty Shaggi, any question for the day? Oya hit me!
You no kuku hear as em dey say na him be the Finest Agbero grin

3 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Halezis(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gbefun hello Anty Shaggi, any question for the day? Oya hit me!
You no kuku hear as em dey say na him be the Finest Agbero grin

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by philtea: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
U guys can catch him live on a comedy show on radio tonight
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by kadree(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
This guy won me over with that Cars45 advert.

The place wey he dey dance for him wedding and as him pick race when the owner of the car show with police dey make me Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by olioxx(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
The Nigerian Police are d most useless in the world. Bunch of scumbags. . . #EndSARS

3 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
sodiqapril:
It will start like a joke, till what happened in George Orwell's Animal Farm repeats itself in this dammed country. from taking of shirts to bloody protests till when all officers of any law enforcement agency (NDLEA, CUSTOMS, SARS,POLICE,FRSC e.t.c) will be afraid to step out in uniform.
that day will come....Very soon
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Offpoint: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Hmmm... I know what you're here to see

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Baddiezz(f): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
princeade86:
read very well and comprehend. No where it mentioned unclad. Op said he removed his cloth.
Obviously you're the ignorant one. The post has been modified
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by thebiggestgists(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol, have u guys watch shaggi recent comedies Nah police hin be for there.
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
dats good, stream dis video on youtube for us to layugh small grin
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
na wetin good for d policemenas dem don swear say dem no go ever get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Gapsy101(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Come carry your broda

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
na only for Nigeria wey police no dey respect celebrities and dem no dey even respect some governors self angry
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
see police see stupidity sad
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Zzyy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Abegi....Dem go still change am for am nothing he go do... He just de shout anyhow dia... Afonja and shout grin grin
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
but wetin be the deal between police and celebs these last few days sef?
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is Nigeria look how we living now..
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Police and harassment be like 5and6
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by pacespot(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
this police case is a serious one in this country.
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by goat22: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:

How person go do mess wey comot as sh1t?
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by chudez0147(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
sodiqapril:
It will start like a joke, till what happened in George Orwell's Animal Farm repeats itself in this dammed country. from taking of shirts to bloody protests till when all officers of any law enforcement agency (NDLEA, CUSTOMS, SARS,POLICE,FRSC e.t.c) will be afraid to step out in uniform.
It can't happen in Nigeria... Na mouth we get .
Ask 2face!
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by kareemkamil(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
hmm, see SARS for back
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Kusherman: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:

Happy birthday shawtty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) / Sophia Momodu Wears Cleavage-Baring Short Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.