Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos (73598 Views)

Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by fortunechy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerian police harassing people since 1896AD
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by GuntersChain(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
whats the name of the comedy skit.
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by BENEAMATA: 12:08am On Apr 06, 2019
benthel6:
Cox oyinbo talk say a silent agbero is a misused talent..taik u
WE THANK goid !

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by cr7lomo: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2019
sodiqapril:
It will start like a joke, till what happened in George Orwell's Animal Farm repeats itself in this dammed country. from taking of shirts to bloody protests till when all officers of any law enforcement agency (NDLEA, CUSTOMS, SARS,POLICE,FRSC e.t.c) will be afraid to step out in uniform.

As long as we are joined with the north....it wudnt work....those guys are forever in a trance

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by nurusystem(m): 5:04am On Apr 06, 2019
I no fit laugh, shagi will be like baba iye to those polic
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Brightest04(m): 5:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Please be careful, don't let the bloody illiterate-criminals in police uniforms kill you because that's the only thing they know how to do best.
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Kingjames(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2019
the descendants of MC oluomo also don buy car...shoooo

this street urchins are really making it.

I need to question our educational system fot not including " agberology" in our curriculum
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Henri8: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2019
The guy kukuma no like shirts before na.
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Nice one but small small oh some of them na yaba left patient oh. Download this brand new son by nairaland hottest http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Xpol-92755
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by rammyblog: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID
Who’s winning this? Predict in the Group
���
http:///rammyblog
Prediction Closes at 7 pm
First correct prediction will win #500 Airtime of your choice

In order to qualify, make sure you join our Subscribe You Our Telegram Channel and Join our Telegram Group

Subscribe To Our Channel:
http:///rammyblogchannel

Join Our Group:
http:///rammyblog

Duplicate predictions will lead to automatic Disqualification!

#RammySportsPredictions
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Godsfavour78: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Zzyy:
Abegi....Dem go still change am for am nothing he go do... He just de shout anyhow dia... Afonja and shout grin grin

shaggi na deltan mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Zzyy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Godsfavour78:
shaggi na deltan mumu

Shut up jhoor.. who asked of your opinion
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Godsfavour78: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Zzyy:

Shut up jhoor.. who asked of your opinion
na small pikin they worry u. undecided
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by ilesanmima(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Factfinder1:
Season of police harassment

Pls can someone define police harassment? Cos people will just be talking about police harassment. Is it Dat person will be going and police will just slap d person or drag
d person's cloth without anything? I need enlightenment pls.
Re: Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos by Zzyy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Godsfavour78:
na small pikin they worry u. undecided

tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.