Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Help Me Out Of Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Out Of Dilemma (678 Views)

My Friend And His Girlfriend Are In A State Of Dilemma. / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Of Dilemma by supercent02(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hey, thanks for at least clicking to read this post!
I got hooked in a dilemma of either going back to school for HND or start a handy work I've got for sometime before going back to school. Am 23, am studying Mechanical Engineering, and also a Publicity Artist and sew customized outfits and sorts...(I learned this in my secondary school days and got independent months before I finish my OND program). I've managed to gather some change since I finished OND but couldn't see me back to HND and also setting up my trade work.
Been confuse, if I should either go back for HND and think of setting up later or set up now and go back to school afterwards... Please (fatherly, motherly, brotherly, sisterly) advices. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Please Help Me Out Of Dilemma by TheTourist: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
In Nigeria of these days Skills supercedes Educational Qualifications. Be guided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out Of Dilemma by Acidosis(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Manage both

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out Of Dilemma by chubbyG(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2019
supercent02:
Hey, thanks for at least clicking to read this post!
I got hooked in a dilemma of either going back to school for HND or start a handy work I've got for sometime before going back to school. Am 23, am studying Mechanical Engineering, and also a Publicity Artist and sew customized outfits and sorts...(I learned this in my secondary school days and got independent months before I finish my OND program). I've managed to gather some change since I finished OND but couldn't see me back to HND and also setting up my trade work.
Been confuse, if I should either go back for HND and think of setting up later or set up now and go back to school afterwards... Please (fatherly, motherly, brotherly, sisterly) advices. Thanks in anticipation...

I would advice you, instead of HND why not try Direct Entry into University
Have a plan/budget and work towards it.
Truly, being independent isn't in anyway easy... Speak to family members maybe they will help you out..

(1) (Reply)

Am Pregnant For Him But I Can't Marry Him Because He Is An Outcast / Deleted / Paternity Scandal: Shina Peters Vowed To Take Care Of Funmi Martins Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.