Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I’m The King Of Heavyweight Boxing In America:deontay WILDER Told Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The King Of Heavyweight Boxing In America:deontay WILDER Told Anthony Joshua (491 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The King Of Heavyweight Boxing In America:deontay WILDER Told Anthony Joshua by sunsas(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Brit stars Joshua and Fury are plotting to be superstars in the States with big TV backing ahead of their fights across the pond this summer.

But Wilder has warned them it is not easy to make it in the ‘Land of Opportunity’ because boxing is overshadowed by mainstream sports such as American Football, basketball and baseball.

The Alabama knockout artist has only recently risen to prominence despite boasting an unbeaten record of 40 wins and one draw while also being the reigning WBC champion.

Wilder’s dramatic win over Luis Ortiz followed by a controversial draw with Fury in December has helped raise his profile but he warned his heavyweight rivals boxing in America is totally different to the UK.

“America has been wanting a heavyweight king for a very long time, someone they can look up to and be happy about,” said ‘The Bronze Bomber’.

“I give America that pride and joy of having their own superstar and heavyweight champion they can call their own ‘Baddest man on the planet’.

Continue reading here: https://talkyourown.com/im-the-king-of-heavyweight-boxing-in-america-deontay-wilder-told-anthony-joshua-and-tyson-fury/

Re: I’m The King Of Heavyweight Boxing In America:deontay WILDER Told Anthony Joshua by hacmond(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Don’t worry AJ is coming for your sorry a$$ soon.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Teases A New Beyoncé Documentary, And Her Fans Are Losing It / Vicky Pattison Wows In Tiny Black Bikini / Punch Newspaper Celebrates Radio Sweetheart, Ife Ajagbe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.