Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Burna Boy The Only Nigerian Artiste That Can Match International Standard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy The Only Nigerian Artiste That Can Match International Standard (496 Views)

5 Northern Artiste That Can Raise Millions Like Davido – No3 Will Shock You / Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival / See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy The Only Nigerian Artiste That Can Match International Standard by kollinzgee(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
burnaboy is arguably a living legend and the only Nigerian artist that can match international standard curremtly surpasing wizkid ,davido and the rest in terms of creativity , talent and quality music.am not being sentimental here am talking with pure facts which i will be dishing out below .

the "ye" crooner rose to limelight after dropping his first hit single "like to party" in 2012 nobody including believed he will come this far to becoming an A class artiste.

burna boy beats all the current Nigerian artistes in terms of versatility.he can sound like a Nigerian today,llke an American tommorow ,and like a jamaican next track making him an international standard artiste if you doubt me go and listen to "heavens gate" " all my lfe" "devil in carlifornia.sometimes i doubt if he was brought in Nigeria...

Nigerian artiste are known for repeating and copying lyrics from each other burna boy is an expection,he is got his own standard and delivers quality lyrics go ans and listen to his songs and weigh his lyrics no bull shit argue with me i got more facts

burna boy track list covers all aspect of life unlike other artist who only sing about women all the time both audio and video.

to be continued.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy The Only Nigerian Artiste That Can Match International Standard by tsinzu: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Umu obiligbo can match any international standard wink

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Teddya And Bambam Spotted Publicly Sharing A Romantic Kiss As They.... / Actress Eniola Badmus Complains Of New Work As Government Official / Unclean Body Odour Ridden Ape Faced: Jim Iyke Insults A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.