Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi (609 Views)

Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi by 16Ebiscoo: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nollywood actress and Vogue cover girl Adesua Etomi, has taken to Twitter to share the hell out of some people.

The actress tweeted her displeasure at the new way insults are now been issued online saying many now insult people based on how many followers they have.

In her words;

Welcome to this generation, where people can now abuse you based on the number of followers you have. E.g “see her/him…she/he doesn’t even have up to 500k followers.” Like…I mean…but wait…see ehn? Followers! Is that now what validates us?

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/05/people-now-abuse-you-based-off-of-the-number-of-your-following-adesua-etomi/

Re: People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi by philtea: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ok
Re: People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi by IamD18: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
If my newly wedded wife can't get pregnant after 4 days of marriage. I will kick her out.

I can't be living with my fellow man as a wife.

More reason I must marry a virgin.
Re: People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
lamD18:
If my newly wedded wife can't get pregnant after 4 days of marriage. I will kick her out.

Mind your business

1 Like

Re: People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
lamD18:

Mind your business
Re: People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi by Jayslicky: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Mind your business
Adesua should please leave all these less important things and concentrate on getting pregnant.

1 Like

Re: People Now Abuse You Based Off Of The Number Of Your Following – Adesua Etomi by MiaB(f): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Adesua should please leave all these less important things and concentrate on getting pregnant.
How About you concentrate on yours

(1) (Reply)

See How Olamide New Tatoo Looks Like / Barack Obama Advises Strongly On Money Flaunting And Sexuality / Celebrating Actress Fumi Martins And Actors Afeezowo On Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.