Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2050 Views)

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Kizz Daniel & Demmie Vee Unfollow Each Other After Storming His House With SARS / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Ritzy10(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
In what may seem like another beef brewing in the music industry, Fly Boi CEO, Kizz Daniel may have started an outright war.

According to an eye witness, in the early hours of today, Kizz Daniel in the company of men of SARS arrived at Demmie Vee’s house in Lekki.

However, the artiste wasn’t home as he had gone for a show.

Sources say their dispute may be connected with revenues generated as Demmie Vee is an artiste under Fly Boi.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/kizz-daniel-goes-with-sars-operatives-to-arrest-demmie-vee/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Ritzy10(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
sad
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by hacmond(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bloggers with fake news is like MTN(everywhere you go).
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Who is Demmie vee?
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Who is Demmie vee?
We know him, even before he joined Kizz's Flyboi... He is the "Tiff" crooner, also "Awesome God" ft 2face... and finally "Vanessa" ft DJ Kaywise.....those are my FAV.. I don't like posts like this..

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by CastedGist: 1:12am On Apr 06, 2019
cool
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 06, 2019
R2bees:
We know him, even before he joined Kizz's Flyboi... He is the "Tiff" crooner, also "Awesome God" ft 2face... and finally "Vanessa" ft DJ Kaywise.....these are my FAV.. I don't like posts like this..
i just listened to his song Tiff and it isn't bad…

ole ajibole
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by IamD18: 3:36am On Apr 06, 2019
These kids are learners when it comes to celebrity beef
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by OKorowanta: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2019
The same ill treatment you claim you got from your debut label is what you are dishing out to your artiste.
You see life!
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by miracle956: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2019
omgee what happened
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Pestero: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2019
angry
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by happybee: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2019
I don't believe this shii until confirmed...
undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by tammyboy1(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2019
lol I can bet the poster is a just a paid PR for flyboy Inc.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Is Not The First Black American President / Hot Str Mix: Dj Goat - Meehh Mix Part3 A&b / Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.