Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left (1965 Views)

‘I Was Born, Raised In Celestial Church Of Christ,’ Funke Akindele Reveals, Begs / Shocking! Funke Akindele Reveals Why Her Marriage Crashed (2 Reasons) / I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by faithtaiwo(f): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Funke Akindele, a Nollywood actress and politician, has shared how she deals with sleeplessness.

Insomnia is a common sleep problem that prevents people from falling asleep, staying asleep, or obtaining enough sleep.

Funke Akindele shared how she and actor Tobi Makinde deal with insomnia by sharing a video of them clothed in purple and orange robes.

Click the below to watch the video

https://www.drillogist.com/funke-akindele-tells-how-she-deals-with-insomnia-when-her-ex-husband-reportedly-remarries-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Divorce is very bad, in all you do never make that mistake of choosing the wrong partner. Take your time and don't be in a rush to let someone into your life.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by Iamicekid(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Lol se Na divorce dey cause insomnia, it happens to anyone now, if truly that what she said then she just want trend or find pity party, moreover no be her first divorce be this now, okay se Tobi don marry or him don divorce why him too get insomnia... insomnia can happen to anymore regardless of any circumstances even kids suffer from insomnia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by superlanny(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Insomnia because of what, better go and see a therapist. I wonder why these folks think we need to know everything about them including the bullshiit too.

JJC has moved on obviously, madam I'll advise you do the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by traihit: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Iamicekid:
Lol se Na divorce dey cause insomnia, it happens to anyone now, if truly that what she said then she just want trend or find pity party, moreover no be her first divorce be this now, okay se Tobi don marry or him don divorce why him too get insomnia... insomnia can happen to anymore regardless of any circumstances even kids suffer from insomnia

You can't conclude like that.

Insomnia can be caused by psychological trauma too and I think you'd agree that divorce can be psychological.

You even stated "regardless of any circumstances".
Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by Iamicekid(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2023
traihit:

You can't conclude like that.

Insomnia can be caused by psychological trauma too and I think you'd agree that divorce can be psychological.

You even stated "regardless of any circumstances".

So are you telling me, she hasn’t has insomnia b4 it just randomly started when she just got divorced, abegi the fact that she is tagging it to the fact that it from her divorce is what doesn’t sit right with me, divorce since when, she don contest for election after divorce ooo, then she now saying Na her divorce common now
Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by Divoc19(f): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
We need to start to see divorce with positive light. Being divorced is not a bad thing.
We don't need anybody in life to validate your personality or potential. It's the hard truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by finallybusy: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Her problem. Make she marry again then.
Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by Nehyooh(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Somethings one can't even think of
whenever these so called celebraties show or post themselves on social media kept on happening. I don't know what happened between her and her ex husband, I don't really wanna know. But the truth is; I don't let couples posts, stories and thier social media life freak me or make me jealous of them. I just want my own life and wife to be quite and simple. My Parents Still Remain My Role Model.
Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by Liballo: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Iamicekid:

So are you telling me, she hasn’t has insomnia b4 it just randomly started when she just got divorced, abegi the fact that she is tagging it to the fact that it from her divorce is what doesn’t sit right with me, divorce since when, she don contest for election after divorce ooo, then she now saying Na her divorce common now
Yes. It is possible.
It’s like you don’t know the meaning of “insomnia” ? Chronic insomnia lasts more than three months or even longer. So, she might have been having it before the election brouhaha.
Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by Iamicekid(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Liballo:

Yes. It is possible.
It’s like you don’t know the meaning of “insomnia” ? Chronic insomnia lasts more than three months or even longer. So, she might have been having it before the election brouhaha.

I’m not saying that she doesn’t have insomnia but the fact that she is tagging it to her divorce is wrong and a lie, she don divorce since last year, that same last year when she dey sell out cinemas for her movie “buka” dey break records dey go and this was after her divorce ooo, do “far from home too”, she no get insomnia then, till this year after election then insomnia magically appears and Na her divorce cause am after like 6months or more sef common now
Re: Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left by EriMma1: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Why have sleepless nights over a man that never loved you but was only after your money? You people will never learn.

Eat heavy food for night, better sleep go carry you one time.

(1) (Reply)

MR Ibu Health Condition Now Cr!t!cal, Rushed In For Two Surg£ries For Body Decay / Moment "Fake Asake" Meets The Real Asake (pics/video) / Picture Of Ice Prince With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.