Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

‘i’m Fvcking White Man At 18 While You’re Still Struggling With Broke Black Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Fvcking White Man At 18 While You’re Still Struggling With Broke Black Guys (594 Views)

“i’m Broke”-black Sherif Cries For Help [video] / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Fvcking White Man At 18 While You’re Still Struggling With Broke Black Guys by tomak(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
‘I’m kissing and fvcking white man at 18 while you’re still struggling with broke black guys’ — Lady brags
A Nigerian lady as taken to social media to brag about how she kisses, touches and even fvck a white man at the age of 18, while other girls is still struggling with broke black stingy guys.

This nigerian lady took to her facebook page to share loved up picture with her white lover which caption;

“I’m kissing and tiuching a white man at 18…u are still struggling with black girls/guys..please be wise..time wait for nobody, stingy boke guys…fools”
click below to watch the pictures and videos
https://stanloaded.net/2019/04/05/im-kissing-and-fvcking-white-man-at-18-while-youre-still-struggling-with-broke-black-guys-lady-brags/
Re: ‘i’m Fvcking White Man At 18 While You’re Still Struggling With Broke Black Guys by Abfinest007(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
ugly bitch bcus u are fu(king a white man u are now miss universe

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Smoke Or Do Drugs” – Singer 9ice / OMG! Chelsea Edogun At It Again.. / Instagram Comedian, Aphrican Ape Proposes To His Girlfriend - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.