Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

“i’m Broke”-black Sherif Cries For Help [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Broke”-black Sherif Cries For Help [video] (348 Views)

I’m Broke”-bobrisky Shows Off Jaw Dropping Bank Account Amount / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / ‘i’m Fvcking White Man At 18 While You’re Still Struggling With Broke Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Broke”-black Sherif Cries For Help [video] by Gistchannel: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Upon all the hits and huge numbers he has garnered on various digital streaming platforms including the shows he has played, the trap/hiplife sensation, Black Sherif is crying for help as he reveals that he is broke.

Black Sherif broke into the music scene with his debut hit song “Money” after which he released subsequent songs like “Ankonam” and other songs. He gained recognition as a mainstream artist with his most popular song “First Sermon”.

After the enormous success of the “First Sermon”, he went ahead to release another smashing tune dubbed “Second Sermon” which expanded his territory making him break into the global scenes.

He also recently dropped the remix version of his “2nd Sermon” with the Grammy award-winning Afro-Fusion musician, Burna Boy, and the song is already gaining numbers on digital streaming platforms.

Well, in a video sighted on social media, the singer claims that he is broke and has no money on him. It is unclear if he did this for fun or really wanted to make his financial status public.

Watch the video below: https://www.gistchannel.com/2021/12/17/im-broke-black-sherif-cries-for-help-video/

(1) (Reply)

5 Of Your Favorite Celebrities You Do Not Know Are Gay (photos) / Wizkid, Davido, And Burna At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party [VIDEO] / I Orchestrated My Fight With Uche Maduagwu To Sell My Movie – Jim Iyke Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.