Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made (1161 Views)

Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by dorisnelson: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
A nigerian lady that goes by the name Rosalyn from Benue state has narrated the ordeal she went through in the hands of her husband. A lady with the username Rita Ebiuwa shared the story on social media. According to Rosalyn ” Good day, my name is Rosalyn from Benue state, I need help so ..............http://dorisnelsblog.com/?p=244

Re: Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by rafindo(m): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2019
U never start you must marry oh. Even Jesus said it was not important.
Re: Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by iammo(m): 2:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Always have a career, occupation or business before marrying, so that if things go south you can pack and move on rather spreading your pics online seeking public sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by OddsIsland(m): 6:03am On Apr 06, 2019
90 percent of Women feel marriage is an achievement

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by TANID(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by Niaja4real(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2019
Who sent u? No be una dey do competition for marriage, as if marriage na achievement or license to heaven. A beg stay with ur husband jare & stop disturbing our ears, abi ur pastor no tell u say marriage na for better & for worst. And Paul Apostle had warned that those wey marry go get plenty headache. 1Corinthians. 7 vs 28. Maybe, una think say, marriage na tea party. Marriage is more than showing of wedding rings & dancing on wedding days. What u ppl celebrates is weddings & never marriage, bcuz marriage only commences after weddings. So do all u can to celebrate ur marriage too, bcuz u can't run a way from it.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by BlackfireX: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
There will be one good God fearing guy that you rubbished, break his heart.... Now you have married a lion..... eh stay there.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made by Goalnaldo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why not seek for a divorce
Abi you like how him dey panel beat you like say him na Anthony Joshua.

(1) (Reply)

Video - White Man Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead In Maitama, Caught At Wuse 2, Abuja / Famous Warri Clergy Remanded In Prison Over Alleged Rape (Photos) / Full Story Of Ismaila Mustapha Aka Mompha, His Family, Bigboy Lifestyle And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.