Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss (27483 Views)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Rootprof(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2019
I can't find any information in this thread or any reasonable benefits of this YET it's on front page.. shocked
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Nicklaus619(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Save those fake tears, Shebi she wil be blaming the devil now,,
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by tulabh: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2019
The flat head boss bring it to the media
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by onadana: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2019
ruggedmallaam:
I don't like maids.its only few of them that can be trusted.Most of them can even go as far as harming your children.If my wife doesn't have time to look after our kids.she rather stops giving birth than to hire a maid

What's wrong with you looking after them too,just for a change.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Memberclub(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2019
Chuks9000:
Ehen? No info about what she stole or how she did it? Is this the new journalism? Empty stories?
You don't have MB . LoooooL
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by astrodome: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2019
Afonja Oluomo girl thief
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by dingbang(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2019
I am sure one boy will be drilling her hole
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by zabuur: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2019
Why FP
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by bkool7(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2019
He who has never stolen before should insult insult her.
To err is human...
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by bjtinz: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2019
grossintel:
Nairaland is drastically decaying, a post with no credible info with a usless link watch video here making front page. What did she steal? Was it confirmed she actually stole it and not a setup? Could these bloggers be paying nairaland mods for traffic? This trend is dragging nairaland to the mud.

I strongly suspect so. The proliferation threads with bland or downright idiotic new stories whose content most times will be silly comments from IG, then followed by the usual "click here for video", is simply OUT of control.

Well, I guess its the owner's way of supporting newbie bloggers, but the contents are usually just too poor.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by abimicko: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2019
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO TUTOR ME ON HOW TO PLACE ONLINE ADVERT ON LIKELIN.......
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT BUT DON'T REALLY PLZ I NEED THIS HELP FOR THE SAKE OF MY BUSINESS..........
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by arabbunkum: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Remorseful...forgive her.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by suratwo62: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Chuks9000:
Ehen?
No info about what she stole or how she did it?
Is this the new journalism? Empty stories?

Modified. To those asking me to watch the video, my question is: is it forbidden to watch the video here on nairaland? I am 90% reluctant going from nairaland to another site all because of one dry gist.
Thank you. And when you go and look for the video on the other website you no go see anytthing. Wetin the housemaid steal? And see how the poster talk like say housemaid no be human being. Mtchwwwww.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Isoduwa(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
ruggedmallaam:
I don't like maids.its only few of them that can be trusted.Most of them can even go as far as harming your children.If my wife doesn't have time to look after our kids.she rather stops giving birth than to hire a maid

Ride on pastor since men can't have a baby �� he has no right to tell a woman �� when to have one
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Heylius(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
If she steals from you why not send her out of ur house,must you video her and put it on social media for the world to see. Maybe what she stole may not worth the damage and her life you just ruined.I pray to God everyday to bless me let me show the world how to treat a fellow human being no matter what.i only see humans and no humanity in them smh.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Chuks9000: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2019
suratwo62:

Thank you. And when you go and look for the video on the other website you no go see anytthing. Wetin the housemaid steal? And see how the poster talk like say housemaid no be human being. Mtchwwwww.
God will bless continue to you.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by klever18(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2019
na her boss penis she steal?
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by jericco1(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2019
makavelli80:
I bet u won't make an open declaration if she is ya babe

what are you staking?
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by montumonami(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2019
So we see her face and avoid her grin.
fvck:
And the boss felt the best way to punish her is to take her to social media right?

PS; imagine if Gid brings all of our matters to social media.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by montumonami(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2019
If she's sent away she will steal again in her employer's house. It's better we see her face and avoid her. If this was a man I doubt you'll say the same thing. Tomorrow now someone will go and marry this one as wife
Heylius:
If she steals from you why not send her out of ur house,must you video her and put it on social media for the world to see. Maybe what she stole may not worth the damage and her life you just ruined.I pray to God everyday to bless me let me show the world how to treat a fellow human being no matter what.i only see humans and no humanity in them smh.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by lecturer50(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2019
bkool7:
He who has never stolen before should insult insult her.
To err is human...
I never stole before.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Favourobyno27(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2019
What baffles me is why this gist make fp why..

can you imagine a maid stealing from her boss without knowing the implications and the boss seft not get sense atall, why bring it on social media for goodness sake, can't she discipline the young lady without letting anyone knowing about it. angry. spit*
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Heylius(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2019
montumonami:
If she's sent away she will steal again in her employer's house. It's better we see her face and avoid her. If this was a man I doubt you'll say the same thing. Tomorrow now someone will go and marry this one as wife
Seeing her face didn't change anything you might see her tomorrow and may not recognize her
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by aniweta12(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2019
She is really remorseful. Madam please forgive her but send her away.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Larryallovernig: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2019
God will soon expose her boss the way she exposes her maid. Unless her boss hadn't stole in her life.
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by TiredOfFighting(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2019
This video is super old.
Happened like two years back. Nairaland ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Released From Prison 5-months Ago Arrested With Drugs In India / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.