Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss (27482 Views)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by mediaNGR: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2019
A thief housemaid in fake tears after she was caught stealing from her boss.

The grown lady was seen crying as she begs her boss to forgive her.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/housemaid-in-tears-after-she-was-caught.html

1 Like

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by mediaNGR: 1:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Cries in Ekun Egbere

14 Likes

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Made4naijaceo(f): 3:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by AleAirHub(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by soberdrunk(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2019
See her "come and do" eyes, this one fit thief Madam husband join sef..... angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Chuks9000: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Ehen?
No info about what she stole or how she did it?
Is this the new journalism? Empty stories?

Modified. To those asking me to watch the video, my question is: is it forbidden to watch the video here on nairaland? I am 90% reluctant going from nairaland to another site all because of one dry gist.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2019
I don't like maids.its only few of them that can be trusted.Most of them can even go as far as harming your children.If my wife doesn't have time to look after our kids.she rather stops giving birth than to hire a maid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Dottore: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2019
What if she wasn't caught
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by HonAdeli(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2019
See her wide mouth
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by hisexcellency34: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Afonjas. Not surprised. See her mouth like this goat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by fvck(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2019
And the boss felt the best way to punish her was to take her to social media right?

PS; imagine if God brings all of our matters to social media.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by balancediet(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Loois
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2019
And it make front page

1 Like

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by okomile(f): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Thief na thief
She was not contented with what she has.

She should be sent out of the house asap grin

4 Likes

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Sharon6(f): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Crocodile tears.. If she wasn't caught, she'll be feeling fly thinking she's the smartest person in the world. Some maids ehn, they can make an angel offend God.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

3 Likes

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Iceman2017(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
The boss is the most wicked person on earth. Why uploading this video. He has destroy this girl life for Christ sake.
Not saying what the girl did is right but she deserve other punishment than this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by makavelli80(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Dottore:
What if she wasn't caught
And y won't she be caught

1 Like

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by hemucology(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Funny
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by MrSix: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Ehyaaah

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by femi4: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Chuks9000:
Ehen?
No info about what she stole or how she did it?
Is this the new journalism? Empty stories?
Mr man, watch the video or forever hold your peace
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Majority of us were once guilty of the same offense of stealing, but we'll rather choose to judge her so as to satisfy our Hypocritical Spirit.

My Naija pepul, we too dey Criticize abeg sad

Criticize the Act not the Actor

3 Likes

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by blackmantis: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Why uploading her pictures online.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Kendumazy(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Hmm
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by AreaFada2: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2019
Just a normal thing in 9ja.

Civil servants and politicians steal from govt and regular employees steal from and even ruin and or even kill their employer if aware that being exposed is imminent.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by makavelli80(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2019
okomile:
Thief na thief
She was not contented with what she has.

She should be sent out of the house asap grin
or capital punishment

1 Like

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by jericco1(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Jesus she looks familiar
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by makavelli80(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2019
fvck:
And the boss felt the best way to punish her is to take her to social media right?

PS; imagine if Gid brings all of our matters to social media.
God is not a man
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Nairaland is drastically decaying, a post with no credible info with a usless link watch video here making front page. What did she steal? Was it confirmed she actually stole it and not a setup? Could these bloggers be paying nairaland mods for traffic? This trend is dragging nairaland to the mud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss by makavelli80(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2019
jericco1:
Jesus she looks familiar
I bet u won't make an open declaration if she is ya babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Released From Prison 5-months Ago Arrested With Drugs In India / My Cousin Took Money To Bandits In The Bush / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.