Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye (504 Views)

Actor Jokotoye Bigvai Excited As She Becomes US Citizen / Actor Jokotoye Involved In Accident, Now Uses Crutches / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye by OgaGist: 3:12am On Apr 06, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, Bigvai Jokotoye, has refuted rumours about him being married before walking down the aisle with his United States-based wife.

The producer, who got married a few years ago, noted that he was amused when he heard the fake news about him, adding that he refused to talk about it to avoid giving room to more speculations.

“I knew there were speculations. My wife and I were just laughing when we saw it but I was never married before my present marriage.

“I hardly speak to journalists or bloggers. Whatever they see on my page is fine by me. If people keep saying I was married before now, that’s their business, I was never married. I didn’t come out to clear the air, because if I did, it could spring up more speculations. I just want to face my family and my career.

“My wife was scared when she met me initially but we sat together and I told her about what it takes to be an actor. To the glory of God, she was ready to go on this journey with me,” he revealed.

Jokotoye also revealed the reason why he didn’t complete his education; noting that it was due to the poor system of education in Nigeria. He added that he couldn’t cope due to some financial challenges he was faced with while in school.

“I went to school but didn’t have a good education because of the quality available in Nigeria.

“I dropped out of the university because I didn’t get enough money to further my education.

“In a sane country, the government is supposed to provide loans for students in need but nobody cares in Nigeria.

“Even my primary school education was poor because we used to sit under the tree to learn in Kwara State. When I dropped out of school, I used to read on my own, and I made Google my friend,” he said.

Speaking on his recent movie on female child molestation, the actor said that he got the inspiration from similar cases that had been reported in the news.

See more; http://gistmore.com/lack-of-funds-made-me-drop-out-of-school-actor-jokotoye

Re: Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye by OgaGist: 3:12am On Apr 06, 2019
kiss
Re: Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye by itspzpics(m): 4:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:00am On Apr 06, 2019
that's life
Re: Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 06, 2019
no be lipstick hin rub for mouth so?

Re: Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye by Pestero: 5:34am On Apr 06, 2019
angry
Re: Lack Of Funds Made Me Drop Out Of School – Actor Jokotoye by iTearHerToto: 6:01am On Apr 06, 2019
It's only in Nairaland you be seeing unreasonable topics every day like

"I refuse to fall pregnant "- Actor Ogbologbo

"I ate food but I didn't swallow" - Pastor Okokobioko

The worst part of all is you won't even know those people only for you to click open and see rubbish, just as you predicted cry

Nonsense and Mediocrity angry

(1) (Reply)

"Ladies, Men Wants Women With Fertile Wombs, Be Smart" - Reno Omokri / Depression My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Take Music As A Career : Upcoming Artist / Teni Changes Name To ‘teni Dangote’ At A Function, Dangote Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.