Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide (393 Views)

Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide by Kingpunter: 4:30am On Apr 06, 2019
Afro-soul/jazz music singer, Aramide Sarumoh, better known as Aramide needs nothing more to stay relevant on the Nigerian music scene because since her debut, she has continued to distinguish herself with a unique brand of music equal to none.

the ‘Fun mi lowo’ crooner boasted that though she may not be making popular music, she doesn’t need to make noise about herself to stay relevant. “I do what I have to do to be out there, I’m not really a clout chaser.

https://www./2019/04/i-dont-need-noise-to-stay-relevant-singer-aramide.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide by Mrop(m): 4:43am On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:58am On Apr 06, 2019
true
Re: I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 06, 2019
i like that song she sang with Adekunle Gloden kiss
Re: I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide by Pestero: 5:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Ni kinni
Re: I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide by iTearHerToto: 6:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Sorry I dunno who she is. Quote your right Thumb angry

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide by miracle956: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2019
dunno her

(1) (Reply)

Princessshyngle “ All Of Us Actress Are Dating The Same Boyfriend” / "Life Is Hellish Under You” – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Calls Out Buhari And Osinba / Davido Is Never A Good Influence On Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.